Gunco Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WASHINGTON - Elizabeth Edwards, wife of former Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards, was diagnosed with breast cancer the day her husband and Sen. John Kerry conceded the presidential race.

My wife of 30 years died of breast cancer and it is unpleasant, my heart goes out to their family.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
It's not good and provides a reality check for me as well. I cannot say I respected Kerry or Edwards, but I hate to hear anyone has cancer and she has 2 young children as well.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Yeah, just because her husband is a weasel ambulance chaser, she doesn't deserve this. I hope the best for her.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I hope she gets the care she needs.

I have heard too many stories of doctors refusing to take new patients when they are related to a plaintiff's lawyer specializing in medical malpractice suits.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Custer, Elizabeth Edwards not only is married to a former trial lawyer, but she, too, is a lawyer.

I share Lupeloff's sentiments. Tonight's news reported it is a type of cancer which is less difficult to treat. However, my guess is she will be required to undergo a breast removal (mastectomy) and chemo. It will be tough for her, and her family.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
625 Posts
scubadvr said:
Yea, politics aside, God Bless her and her family.
Well said, I Lost my Wife to Cancer 05/02. I wish her and her family the best of luck.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
AClay47 said:
Custer, Elizabeth Edwards not only is married to a former trial lawyer, but she, too, is a lawyer.

I share Lupeloff's sentiments. Tonight's news reported it is a type of cancer which is less difficult to treat. However, my guess is she will be required to undergo a breast removal (mastectomy) and chemo. It will be tough for her, and her family.

I wish her a speedy recovery.
I knew she was but I don't know her area of practice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts