Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got done watching Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again and with all the ******* threads floating around on the board, I couldn't resist this one. You've all heard the saying "If you can't say something good about someone then say nothing at all." Well at the end of the show they were singing a song called "I Believe." I won't tell anymore because I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it, but I gotta tell Jeff's line in the song:

"I believe if you can't say something good about someone, then you must be talking about Hillary Clinton."

The group I watched it with gave me a funny look when I done a standing ovation.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Is that from his new DVD? I saw it at wally world the other day and almost purchased it. The 1st dvd was awesome. Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, and Larry the Cable Guy. Funny as crap! If you havent seen the 1st one rent it. Its worth every penny.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I didn't even know they had a new one out until some friends invited me to watch it. But it was a 2004 release. It was Hillarious. Get it?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Preacher said:
Yeah, I didn't even know they had a new one out until some friends invited me to watch it. But it was a 2004 release. It was Hillarious. Get it?
Was it as good as the 1st one?

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mbadboyz said:
Was it as good as the 1st one?
Sorry folks, had to leave in a hurry last night.

Yes mbadboyz, it was really good, but a little more raunchy than the first. I'd suggest watching it alone first before letting the kids try it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts