Gunco Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the invite! This place looks and feels great . . . it's good to see old friends in a new place.

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. The other boards have become a bit "tense" as of late. The "board wars" bore me . . . I just want to talk about GUNS. I could care less for the egos and bad blood that has started to poison the online AK community . . . LET'S ROCK GUYS!

Once again, thank you! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
NO BAD BLOOD HERE . just :cool: gun discution and helpfull advise.
As mentioned a big welcome to you

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Yup! We don't need the bad blood and we will do what it takes to keep it that way.

The members are very important to all the staff here :notworthy

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Yup.....I like the place as well. I think you guys have done a helluva job, and appreciate the invite. Did I tell ya that yet...LOL

I really like the fact that all the BS is over there,and there and there..... and this place feels like a old pair of slippers. (comfortable).

Anything I can do to help out, just let me know. I'm not good for much, but I like to think I'm reliable. :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
I just started surfing this board earlier this evening, so it may be just me, but it looks like most of the threads don't go back further than February. Is this a new forum, or do you guys just not keep the threads for very long?

·
Registered
621 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Just spread the word, spread the word.

This place started in the middle of last month Zoid.
Did you get the e-mail I sent you about Clint Eastwood?

It's just interesting trivia!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about (I DID get his e-mail)--One scene from one of the Clint Eastwood Westerns was filmed about a mile from where I grew up. I sent SangRun Hunter all the details. For the sake of security, I don't allow my home town to be displayed on the boards, so I can't tell you which movie or what scene...sorry.

·
1,763 Posts
Disconnector said:
I could care less for the egos and bad blood that has started to poison the online AK community . . .

It's not just the AK community, but most of the boards out there have something against the other (or more)

I just want to talk about guns, daily events, etc,, and not listen to a bunch of others whine.

I just want a nice place to play, and it looks like this is on the way to being just the place to be.

:rockin:

·
Registered
68 Posts
1st post

It'll be nice to have a place to find all the info and unity with none of the politics. Nice place y'all have here. I look forward to being a regular. :cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yea, I like it too. Was invited days ago... just now decided to check it out. I was a little pissed about the whole Ohio Rapid Fire thing. Its also nice to see no freaking banner ads all over the place :rockin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts