·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Friday night and I'm the only one here.:dunno:

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm still here, just waiting for my truck to warm up for a trip to Walmart to do a little shopping...It has been a little slow here this evening, folks must be busy.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strange Destiny said:
Hey big guy, I'm here. How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
Actually not bad at all..........it was 31 at 06:00 this morning and got up to 50 by afternoon...........not bad for this time of the year.

Evil........I feel for you......going to Wal-Mart this time of the year. I drove past Wal-Mart today and the parking lot was packed.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
DorGunR said:
Actually not bad at all..........it was 31 at 06:00 this morning and got up to 50 by afternoon...........not bad for this time of the year.
It was nice here today,didn't even need a jacket this afternoon. We had the front door open until about 15 minutes ago.

·
deactive ~ and in trouble
1,781 Posts
Sorry, I was hooking up a video monitor to the security camera I installed this afternoon outside my front door. Then I spent an hour adjusting it all around for the best coverage.....ok ok I was really playing with the infa red :D

How's that for pathetic? Dontcha feel better now? :lol:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Hello folks, just got back from an emergency service call. Sometimes having a life is not all it's cracked up to be. LOL:thumbup1:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
You know, I rather enjoy a nice quiet evening at home, and spending time with my wife. Just wish I got to do it more often.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I'm here too all,,,,just tired as hell.

I just picked up one of my little girl's Christmas gifts,,,,,(1st pic)a new "Springer" with whitewall's, fully cromed spokes and ApeHanger handlebars. I hope she likes the new ride, as this will be her second chopper. She's no noobie!

(2nd pic) Her first springer at 5.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Ya got a beautiful daughter, you are a good dad, I just know that.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
75_stingray said:
I'm here too all,,,,just tired as hell.

I just picked up one of my little girl's Christmas gifts,,,,,(1st pic)a new "Springer" with whitewall's, fully cromed spokes and ApeHanger handlebars. I hope she likes the new ride, as this will be her second chopper. She's no noobie!

(2nd pic) Her first springer at 5.
She's gonna want one with a motor on it before to long.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Thank you Lupe. I love that little girl more than anything in the world.
I just enjoy doing for her.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Preacher said:
She's gonna want one with a motor on it before to long.
Hahahaha, it's too late for that! She's already got her eye on one!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I went out to the mall with the wife and kids. I had a really good time as I haven't been anywhere except work and home for ages.

We have this huge mall here north of town and we spent a lot of time in Bass pro shops outdoor world. We just like to go in there and my little girl loves all the stuffed and mounted animals.

I bought my last gift too for my gift exchange. We are officially done with shopping now.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks like the place picked up for awhile. I got sidetracked by running into an old friend who moved back to the area. Now I know Wallyworld will be thinned out this late...Should make for some stress free shopping.:thumbup1:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts