Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
I've been off the past 7 days, all my planned projects have been completed, I'm house bound with an injured dog and I have 4 more hours until I go to bed to get sleep for the upcoming night shift.

I was just utilizing my history degree in some spare time.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Chromebolt said:
I've been off the past 7 days, all my planned projects have been completed, I'm house bound with an injured dog and I have 4 more hours until I go to bed to get sleep for the upcoming night shift.

I was just utilizing my history degree in some spare time.
Chromebolt, how is you dog doing now?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I agree I have asked questions and made comments on this board and have had no negative feedback yet. This place is a breath of fresh air! Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
7.62X54R said:
At the time I was not using my old name. I couldn't tell many people except my close friends that I was the old Sang Run.

My first handle here was 7.62X54R
Sheesh! I just noticed the Jindo and didn't check the name. Then I noticed the old threads resurrected by Pogo and Custer.

Holy Time Warp, Batman!

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
7.62X54R said:
A breath of fresh air and a happy medium for those that are looking to shed their old skin.

Feels like the boot has been taken off of my neck to some degree.
Yer dreaming. :rolleyes:

This board will never take off. I'll give it 3 weeks and it will fold up.

:D :D

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
7.62X54R said:
Since we're into nostalgia I changed my avatar and name to what it was originally for a while. :D
Now I'm really confused. :bangin: :loopeye:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.