Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in a small town ,, very small. we have a limit of 30 "I think" building permits per year. If you do not get one in the first run you have to wate till next year. period.. well as of thursday their has been a bunch of people camped out at the town hall. now beeing a small town the building inspector will not be back till after noon teusday. the rules are easy once you get a place in line you can not leave the property or you loose your place in line. Thies people are not going anyware for six days thur fri sat sun mon teus.. I stopped and talked to some of them tonight and I could not help but laugh at them. I asked them not to be offended and most of them said they were trying to laugh too, what else can they do. maby I am wrong but somehow I find this some funny stuff.. anytime I think about sleeping and the hall I have to laugh a bit HAHAHAH

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
Are there any places a man can go in this world and live free?

·
Registered
102 Posts
ive spent almost a year working with the city to get a building permit.waiting for 6 days in line for a permit sounds like a deal to me. rick

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
You planning on building something besides guns? I would be laughing at them to. 6 hours maybe but not 6 days.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
NJ is nothing but a huge festering pimple on the ass of progress, with nothing but asshole cops trying to keep people from stealing the puss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts