Gunco Forums banner

I told my wife what I wanted for Christmas

699 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  Strange Destiny 
#1 ·
A Norinco replica of a model 1897 Winchester pump shotgun. I don't need a bunch of expensive sweaters that I'll never wear or the fancy ties, or anything like that. Guess I'm a ******* cowboy at heart.

See less See more
#2 ·
My wife refuses to buy me stuff that is gun related because almost everything I want has to be bought over the internet. She will not shop that way plus I think she has an aversion to feeding my bad habit. Of course, she does not feel that way when I buy our son and son in law gun related gifts.

I send links to my kids and they will usually shop for her or get the stuff for me on their own.

#5 ·
Yeah, I pick my own presents and let my wife tell me just what she wants, that way I don't get clothes and she doesn't get guns. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#7 ·
I had my wife talked into buying me a saiga 20 gauge for Christmas (and it took a lot of convincing). Dunham's in MI had them on sale for the day after thanksgiving for $179 until noon then $199 after noon. the ad had the small print while supplies last. When she got to the store there were no saiga's left. Oh well - maybe I'll get lucky and get one for a birthday or anniversary gift, lol. :D

As a side note, Dunham's had yugo sks, 91/30's, cetmes, wasr 10's and some other guns in their sales flyer also (the flyer was in the Thanksgiving day newspaper at my in-laws). Prices seemed decent enough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.