Gunco Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone call me when everyone wakes up..............or sobers up??? Which ever comes first. It's lonesome around here.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Hi DorGunR.

I just got back from visiting relatives down in Southern Indiana. They had a bunch of snow down there. Even more than we did with the Great Lakes effect. About 125 miles down and 125 miles back. Some real slick icy patches just every now and then. A few vehicles still laying on their sides in the ditches.

I'm tired. Ain't a gonna play on the internet long, just thought I'd check in and say I hope y'all had a Merry Christmas.

Later

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Pogo
Hey, I'm glad to hear you made it back safely...........highways and ice can be a really bad thing...............almost as bad as flying in fog.:fear:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Hi DorGunR and Pogo--I've been here, just loading up some pics over on the outdoors board---it's of our camping site and some of our "friends" check them out.....:thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Stingray's back. Hope you all had a great day!

·
Registered
770 Posts
I,m back on for now. Had a good day with just my little family (wife and kids). The kids got to see snow for their first time today. They thought it was so cool. It was the first Christmas snow I've seen here in New Orleans since I've been here (about 18 years now), and will probably be the last time for the next 20 years. We actually haven't seen any snow here for the last 14 years that I can think of.
Hope you all had a great day. Back to work for me in the morning.

·
No Member
1,941 Posts
I'm here too. :) Lol, My stomach's so full I can hardly sit here! I'll probably be headed to the bedroom shortly and watch a movie,atleast for as long as I can keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GBob01 said:
I,m back on for now. Had a good day with just my little family (wife and kids). The kids got to see snow for their first time today. They thought it was so cool. It was the first Christmas snow I've seen here in New Orleans since I've been here (about 18 years now), and will probably be the last time for the next 20 years. We actually haven't seen any snow here for the last 14 years that I can think of.
Hope you all had a great day. Back to work for me in the morning.
I [size=-1]graduated high school in New Orleans and I lived on Esplanade, never ever saw any snow there............lots of rain sometimes.:)
[/size]

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone!

Been so busy with family and all, we got 2 more places to go tomorrow.

The kids have had it and so has Mrs. Sang and I as well.

Have a safe, happy, and joyous holiday!

:newyear: :santa:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
DorGunR said:
Would someone call me when everyone wakes up..............or sobers up??? Which ever comes first. It's lonesome around here.
We're always here DorGunR, you're never alone.
:thumbup1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts