Gunco Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last few days I have been receiving e-mail and PM's from new people here and the general consensus is one of frustration at the other site you belong to.

Many people have asked how they can help out here.

1. We don't need another board war, so lets keep the nasty talk off of here.

2. If you like us, spread the word! Tell all your gun buddies and relatives that might be shooters.

3. Hangout and relax here and feel free to express yourself about vendors and brands the way it should be.

Just have a good time with your hobby! :rockin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Over the last few days I have been receiving e-mail and PM's from new people here and the general consensus is one of frustration at the other site you belong to.

Many people have asked how they can help out here.

1. We don't need another board war, so lets keep the nasty talk off of here.

2. If you like us, spread the word! Tell all your gun buddies and relatives that might be shooters.

3. Hangout and relax here and feel free to express yourself about vendors and brands the way it should be.

Just have a good time with your hobby! :rockin:
hate to say it sang, but it appears it has already started, Gunsnet seems quite "miffed" to put it polietly

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Lets just keep moving forward and not look back. We need to be having fun and not worrying about those that can't hurt us. Come on, this is a hobby not some national crisis. I really think we need to remember the words of William Shatner, "get a life". Trivia question, where did he say it?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jimmyjoebob said:
hate to say it sang, but it appears it has already started, Gunsnet seems quite "miffed" to put it polietly

Great to see more members here and they can be miffed if they want too. I will move on.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
scubadvr said:
I really think we need to remember the words of William Shatner, "get a life". Trivia question, where did he say it?
Saturday Night Live skit about a Trekkie convention? Didn't he ask one of the Trekkies if he had ever even kissed a girl?

I could care less if the other board is "miffed". This is allegedly a free country (if you don't pay attention to what the demoRATS are doing to us) so I can be a member of more than one discussion board. I tend to hang out more where the posters are civil, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. Guess where that is...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Glad to see you guys have your board up and running. I have to agree with open discussion when it comes to the best deals possible on AKs. Help each other acquire their AK rifle from the best source possible!!

Take care,

KF

·
Registered
369 Posts
I say we do are own thing now. Let's :rockon:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts