Gunco Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you guys don't think I have gone AWOL......taking the little one who'll be 4 this 27th to Disney. I'm leaving tomorrow Saturday at lunch time and should be back sometime Thursday next week. The boys already have a job so they can't go. I'm just afraid of what condition the house will be in upon our arrival. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
HAVE A GREAT TIME!

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
aviator said:
:salute: And don't let Custer take advantage of anyone while I'm gone.
Have a great time............and we'll keep an eye on Custer for you. :smoke:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
aviator said:
.taking the little one who'll be 4 this 27th to Disney.
Yeah, for the 4 yr old huh? LOL! Have fun, that will be something he will remember the rest of his life!

·
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a she...but do you honestly remember when you were 4?....I don't. The boys (now 21,22) don't remember either.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Yeah, I remember being 3 too. We lived in Atlanta and down the street was a fire station and I was afraid of the fire trucks because I thought fire came out of them. We moved to Portland when I was 4 and I remember living in a hotel while my father had a bout of Malaria. But you are right, most folks don't, I just asked my wife & she doesn't remember being 4 either....

·
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cephus: Yeap too fast, like I said, we have gone through two boys already, basically on their own, but still sleeping at home (sometimes), the girl is a late arrival.

General......Don't do it!......Stay put....lol. (BTW..i have two closings this week but my lawyer is taking care of them, she's allright for a lawyer)

I'm outta of here, it's a four hour drive and still have to pack. I'll see you all on the flop.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Custer said:
Hmmm.

I smell opportunity....
Custer..............:nono:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts