Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just sent an email inviting a good friend of mine to Gunco. Some of you may already know her from elsewhere. Let's see if Taz38 will sign up tonight.

Welcome girl!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Whippie--I'm heeeeerrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :headspin:

I couldn't find a taz avatar---so I got a pissed off lion........how's it look on me? lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the best little gun forum in town. :) GG

·
Gunco.net Webmaster
52 Posts
Taz38 said:
Whippie--I'm heeeeerrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :headspin:

I couldn't find a taz avatar---so I got a pissed off lion........how's it look on me? lol
Here ya are Taz...

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tis the season to shop guilt free! I brought bags of crap home, no questions asked, and even had Bunny carry it all in for me and take it upstairs. Now that's service. Get anything good?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
well not for anyone but myself........lol I got 2 new pairs of sneakers--I have one of those "shoeseums" I bought a black, silver and white pair of skechers laceless and a pair of white skechers w/ laces. tis the season to give to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......lol I'm the easiest person I know to shop for....:help:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I do find that I am the easiest person to shop for. Funny how that comes so naturally.

Bunny just realized (again) how trusting he is in me when he read the last post. When I was planning his surprise party this summer, I was having trouble getting everything together...with the new baby and all. So, I told him I needed to go shopping and left him to babysit the kids. I couldn't bring anything in that I bought (since it was all for a party that he didn't know about), and he never questioned why I went shopping and came home empty handed. We laughed about that for quite a while when he was finally let in on the joke.
It is very nice to have someone that you trust so much that you don't bother to question their actions. It works for both of us.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Mrs. SangRun said:
I do find that I am the easiest person to shop for. Funny how that comes so naturally.

Bunny just realized (again) how trusting he is in me when he read the last post. When I was planning his surprise party this summer, I was having trouble getting everything together...with the new baby and all. So, I told him I needed to go shopping and left him to babysit the kids. I couldn't bring anything in that I bought (since it was all for a party that he didn't know about), and he never questioned why I went shopping and came home empty handed. We laughed about that for quite a while when he was finally let in on the joke.
It is very nice to have someone that you trust so much that you don't bother to question their actions. It works for both of us.
Aw shucks.... Big silly dense ole' me :D

She got me so bad on that surprise party! I was dumbfounded!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts