Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 days off last weekend and 3 days off this weekend, I'm looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow. The holidays are wrapped around friends, family and eating/drinking. I'm at the point in my life where I like my routines and all the rich food, beer, traveling to see folks has had it's run.

Anyone else glad to be back into your normal routines?????

·
Long Arm of the LAW
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like my job and most of my duties :) I work about 4 hours Mon, Wed and Fri and then use the workout room for an hour. Then it's back to work for 4-6 more hours. On Tues and Thurs I work 8 straight hours without lunch and go home to run several miles.

Maybe it's not that I want to get back to work, but I NEED to get back into the exercise regimen. :scared:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Waited a loooonnngg time to get out of that rut. The only difference between a rut and a grave is a rut is longer.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I hate my work and the fact that it is sliding into the gutter. But, it's much better as things take off here and I wheel & deal while at work for this place. Then you take into account 2 kids under 3 at home. There are quite few Mondays that I'm glad to go in.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Since I still work part time it's no big deal for me.........gives me something to do...........I have to appraise two houses tomorrow which won't take long and right now I don't have anything scheduled for Tuesday.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Routine???? What's that??? I do emergency service calls on heating and cooling units. Pretty much on call 24 hrs a day. So I've not had my time off yet.:grumble:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts