Gunco Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sitting here thinking about how my gun interest have changed. 10 years ago when I was 16 the only guns I could think about were ak's, and m16's and the like. Now I am leaning towards mainly blackpowder weapons and such.

Don't get my wrong, I still love the ak, but it may take awhile for the bite of the bp bug to wear off lol.

Just a random thought.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I started with mostly a passion for handguns and now it seems like everything I buy is a long gun.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I really started to like bolt action milsurps a few years ago. My Dad is what I call an expert at getting accuracy out of anything. When I go shoot with him he always teaches me something.

His main goal is anything he owns should be able to hit a paper plate at about 125 yards at least 5 shots in a row hot or cold. He's a deer hunter and everything he owns is setup to go deer hunting just in case even though he has 3 rifles, 1 shotgun, and a BP gun for it.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
My taste in firearms change every now and then. I've been on binges for bolt action military style firearms, then on target guns, then fancy smancy semi-auto military assault style weapons, now I'm on guns of the old West.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
I really got into guns less than a year ago. I mean I have been out shooting before with a buddy, but collecting and such has only been since May of last year I think. At first all I could think about was AR's but I did want an AK. I ended up geting my SAR-1 first and that was all she wrote. Its been Kalashnikov madness since. I never did get an AR. I'd still like to build an AR, but I love the AK's. This weekend I hope to be picking up my first handgun in over ten years. Looking for a CZ-52. Who knows where it will go from here.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Back when you could walk into a Gunshop and buy $80 and $90 AK's all day long, I could have cared less, I thought they were cheap. I was into handguns, shotguns and getting a new surfboard every other month.
Now I only have one board, and buy a new AK every other month!:D

·
Registered
214 Posts
I was more into modern bolts {remchesters} until I bought a Mosin M44.....got a closet full of those [they breed like rabbits] then I picked up a few SKS's.....now I am getting into Ak's....I'm evolving:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts