Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard a lot of good things about them. my first hand experiance is good too. I bought a laminated stock and laminated pistol grip. I realy wanted to match up with my first polish build. the parts were very nice. the stock allready had a but pad on it. it is not a military but pad and no tool kit hole but still nice. now the important part PRICE, I do not remember the exact price but I do know it was more than fair. if it was pricy I would have had to pass. I would buy from them again without hesitation and will often recomend them . check them out at :) ironwooddesigns.com

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
You know, I have made serveral puchases from them. Deliveries are on time, and the products are top quality. Ironwood Designs is one of the best in my opinion. Matt is a pretty nice guy and he answers his emails. Jack

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
man that looks nice.a beautifull example of their craftmanship. my grip and stock are = nice I stained them to match the polish laminated front grip..

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Ironwood

I had a question last year concerning finish and I e-mailed them.

Matt called me at home and we talked an hour. His knowledge of laminates and machinery is extensive.

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
This is just as embarrassing as the girl with only one dress-- O K-- I'm buying a digital camera. :newyear:

Its what I really wanted for Christmas-- You'd think by my age I'd have figgered out that means get it for myself!

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
I get the green towel?

I usually get the green weenie.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I pre-ordered a maple set for my SA-85m a year of so ago when he was re-tooling for the current run. It took a while, but hey I PRE-ordered so it was to be expected. Product was fantastic and price was reasonable. If I needed one of Matt's products again, I wouldn't hesitate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts