Gunco Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a coworker who is part owner of an embroidery business. They do the typical stuff. Hats, shirts, tote bags, etc. I wanted to have him make me a few ball caps to wear to the range. I'd like to put the GUNCO.NET Logo on them. Who do I see about permission to do that? If I get it done, I'll post pics for a possible group buy. We could get our usernames embroidered on them also.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Bbowling,fwiw, I don't speak on behalf on gunco, but I doubt they will really care. I think the only time you might run into trouble is if you were doing something to make some money off of it. But, you might want to shoot SangrunHunter, or 762x39 a PM first. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Show of hands........Who'd like to see this go to "group buy" status? Gunco gets a chunk of course, but I'm still without my Gunco shirts as I missed the first buy. I'm in on the second, apparently never to be filled (I wonder why? We have enough members.....maybe I need to go locate and bump that thread) buy, but hats would be nice.
Sangrung Hunter, 7.62x39????? Chime in here!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
WE LIKE IT!

If you get one done for yourself then show us and I bet we can get a group buy. Like the deal with the shirts I would probably buy 10 or so to give out through the year to prize winners and what not.

Let us know what you do.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
bb,

Have your buddy whip up a sample.
I'm sure we would have some members interested in them.
The T shirts were a hit.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll get my buddy working on the hat on Monday. Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
sounds interesting. What kind of hat would they be (i.e. mesh back, cordurroy, all cloth, etc)?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
great idea........at least the gunsnuts goons can't steal that idea and pass it of as their own. :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was off last week so I didn't work with the guy. I did call him once and he said he was having the Gunco.Net logo programmed into his machine. He tried to reproduce the logo using existing fonts, but didn't like the result, so he is having the logo programmed as a single graphic instead of separate letters. I just left him a message, hopefully I'll get an update tomorrow.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update on hat idea. I talked to the hat embroidery guy. He apologized for the delay, the graphic person took off for the holidays, but should be getting to work on it now. Hopefully, I'll have a pic of a hat to put up soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts