Gunco Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all is there a battle rifle forum here you know m1a/m14, fal , g-3 , hakim, k-43 ,svt-40 ect thank you for your time and marry christmas

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
There are a few forum ideas we could put in place, but demand hasn't been high for a battle rifle forum yet.

I will tell you this though: As the site grows we have added forums per user feedback. This week we added an Outdoors forum and we added a knives/camo/gear forum a few weeks ago.

We added a 1919 forum and brought back the AR15 this week as well

As we get more requests and traffic more forums will be added.

Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
762 happy said:
hi all is there a battle rifle forum here you know m1a/m14, fal , g-3 , hakim, k-43 ,svt-40 ect thank you for your time and marry christmas

I would like to see an M1 M14 M1A forum set up maybe if more interest shows up. A couple of the guys here also like FALs. Look around, I think you will see this is a pretty neat group. :welcome: Jack

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
A battle rifle section would be nice. I have built the G3 back in 1999 using a hesse receiver. That was the saddest excuse for a receiver that I have ever seen. every dimension was off. The mag well was way too small, the trigger ledge sat about .125 too low so the ejecter did not reach the bolt. and the holes for the butstock pins were not aligned. I did get it to function flawless but it took a lot of sheet metal reworking, welding grinding and stretching.

·
Registered
369 Posts
scubadvr said:
I would like to see an M1 M14 M1A forum set up maybe if more interest shows up. A couple of the guys here also like FALs. Look around, I think you will see this is a pretty neat group. :welcome: Jack
I also like that Idea. I have a M1A that is the pride of my Collection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts