Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I really had higher hopes.

When we look at all the Americans whom believe in the right to keep and bear arms, (ALL Americans; It does not require GOP membership, despite what they may tell you.)
It is really seeming to me that this is just another lockstep mindless-zombie AM radio drug addicted asswipe Limbaugh- listening fucktard site a la Assweb/Goonsnet site.
I can appreciate their openness or so they say but so fare ALL I am seeing is these same three fawkheads posting/spouting Republican Party propaganda.

Voted Libertarian? TRAITOR!! You cost us two Senate seats!
Voted Constitutionalist? Bible thumpin' Retard.
Voted Green? Haw Haw! Naive tree huggin' Liberal pussy!
Voted Dem? ****** Gawn Grabber!!
:rolleyes:
WTF guys?

I thought this was supposed to be an open AK forum, not yet another Soapbox for three of the same asswipes to spout their philosophies. (and you know who you are)

Keep this shit up and this site will tank post haste.

PS fawk off, Custer, you're an asshole always have been, always will be. Im sick of you ass trying to bullshit your reasoning into every thread I post on.
By the way, since you're a former big 3 auto company exec, do we get to thank you for the piles of shit US car companies have been turning out for the last 35 years, along with the closure of US auto plants and the shipment of American jobs overseas, or are you going to blame it on commies, Unionists, and the 40 hour work week like you usually try to do?

·
Registered
625 Posts
D.B. it seems like you?re the one with problems. Back off! We all have a right to say what we want and those that don?t like it can just go on to the next post, it?s just like TV, if you don?t like what on you can just change the Channel. Maybe you shouldn?t be reading anything that?s political because it upsets you so much. Or are you just pissed because Kerry lost? I personally don?t like Bush or Kerry, but I couldn?t vote for a man that lies about defending this country, I will not trust my life, my family, or my country to a person that has done the things that Kerry has. I was in my teens during the Viet Nam war and didn?t like it one bit, but I would never ever think of stabbing our fighting forces in the back like he did. His picture?s not in that war museum in Hanoi as a hero for nothing. Lighten up, we?re here for the love of guns and to talk to our friends, if you feel out of place here don?t try to change hundreds of others to fit your idea of what?s right or what?s PC. Just move on to another forum. It?s after 4:30am and there are 294 people on this site, we must be doing something right, so just move on.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Gentlemen, no one is telling anyone what party to belong to or to conform their thought. No one is telling anyone how to vote or blaming them for the way they voted. D.B. you are alway welcome here, but please lay off the the attack on fellow members. I have not been following any particular "political" thread so I don't know what was said or who said it. Who cares. If someone pisses me off on this board, I suck it up. This is good a place, try not to to get mad and let things get go in a direction like the "other " board. That being said, the one of the only things that will not be tolerated here is personal attacks on another member. Jack :thankyou:

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
DB,

In case you have not had a chance to read our forum guidelines, here is a link.
Please review them.
http://www.gunco.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1754

I have C&P rule number 1 below.
I don't think there is any question that your post is in violation of this rule.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion,
If you don't like someones posts, don't read them or add them to your ignore list.

We will not allow any personal attacks on other members

GENERAL FORUM GUIDELINES

1. Social Behavior
Please do not use unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward members of this forum or anyone else anywhere else.

Please think before you submit a comment - Would you feel offended if somebody said to you what you just wrote? If so, re-write it. If you?re not sure, re-write it.

This is an adult forum, therefore adult language is used. If you are easily offended, this forum isn't for you. This doesn?t mean every other word can annoyingly contain profanity. Please keep it to a minimum.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
DB,

I can respect your position and that what you believe is what you believe. Personal attacks on other members for whatever reason are not tolerated. I also think you might want to consider that you are in a minority on almost all gun boards in your political beliefs. Many gun owners are supporters of the GOP whether anyone likes it or not. I see it at every board I'm a member of and I see it at every gun show or event I've been to. If someone is attacking you with the same kind of attitude you are showing here in this post then we will take care of that situation as well.

If you stay and wish to post then by all means you are welcome. Remember that others have differing opinions as well.

Thanks,
Sang

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.