Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hdbng: :rockin: :woo: :wave:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Feeling a little run down myself Cephus. Hope you feel better for Christmas,,,,,hey, maybe you'll win the Grand Prize! That'll make ya feel better!!!!!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Cephus said:
I don't eeven think that could do it today. You see I only got one lung and when i get a chest cold it's not to goodd for the beathing.I'm going to get a ttreatment and I think I'm going to sleep if I can.Hope you win though.
Take care Brother, I know how dangerous that can be. Stay warm and get well soon. Roy

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Get some rest Buddy. I hope you feel better in the morning, Good Night!

·
Registered
273 Posts
your just gonna drwa my name 4 times lol , hello everyone been away for a few weeks, had some rather bad turkey day news my employer went belly up on us with no notice , havent had alot of time for the net latley good news is i got a better job with less 50 percent less hours and 50 percent more money lol . so ill probably be back on here more often in a week or so

·
Registered
138 Posts
How is everyone? Im in Columbus for xmas and the power is out for me and half of the east side! Thank god we have a wood stove. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway! When are we announcing the winners?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts