Gunco Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta go for awhile.

Here's the deal--My wife just suprised me with a brand new copy of Grand Theft Auto- San Andreas, and I'll be pretty devoted to that for the forseeable future.

Not to worry, its not permanant and Ill check back in eventually.

:rockon: :band: :nanabang: :eek:nfire:
:w00t1: :cheers: :woo: :punk: :smoke:
:headbang: :hippy: :headspin:

·
Registered
844 Posts
The new GTA? Man oh man, I've been wanting to try it. Hey, take a few minute break at least every hour to give us an update and your synopsis of the game. I've been recently playing a few MMORPGs until a new xbox game that interests me would come out. On my current list of games to play is Fable and the new GTA. Keep us posted and have fun!

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Yeah, my co-worker is a big fan he'd like to know too.

I bought GTA last year and it was a lot of fun, but I phased out my game playing a while back.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its like a cross between Sim Person and GTA III, but in this one you can swim. Its bigger than GTA and Vice City combined times two. Its that big. you can also climb fences/walls, buy clothes, get haircuts, work out at the gym, order different meals in restaurants, pimp, tag your territory w/ spraypaint, and more.
Your guy builds strength/endurance/stamina/musclemass by running, fighting, lifting weights
Lung capacity by swimming
shooting skills
fighting skills--guys at your gym will teach you new moves sometimes
driving skills
riding skills
Sex appeal--havent figured that one out yet.
you also have to earn respect from other gangs as well as your own by doing ballsy shit.
right now im trying to figure out a way onto a tarmac to jack a plane or helocopter.

Sang-Young kids and videogames are mutually incompatible. the wife grants me set times to have to myself for either internet or games or cleaning guns.
theres also nap time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts