Gunco Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's from the antiwar rally over the weekend in SanFran. The guy that owns the page dosen't have much sympathy for those people as one can see from his captions.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I know there was a small one here in Cinti, too. Couple hundred people. I think one idiot dressed up in a biohazard suit and pretended to search for WMD's.

Theater of the absurd. Reminds me of the 60's. I hated most of the 60's.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
Think about it this way... Most turd-smoking anti-American liberals tend to flock (there's a reason I said "flock") in large cities. Large cities have a bigger media base and actions like on the above site are likely to be seen by more people. This is unfortunate for the denizens who actually have a clue.

Large cities have a larger tax base, so the extremists think that money should be spent making sure you are painfully aware of cultures that are not yours. Large cities are more apt to allow extremists to do their thing, as it will draw curious crowds to the area. Those crowds will have to eat and sleep, so the local economy gets a quick boost. Of course the only part that benefits are the fast food chains, malls, and the hotels.

Commie bastards like those demonstrators don't like small towns. Small towns tend to spend tax money on important things like infrastructure. Small towns worry less about "cultural sensitivity" and let citizens go on with their lives, without forcing black, white, hispanic, asian, gay, heterosexual, or religious bullshit down the throat of the populace.

Abdul Nahrgfir with his van full of fertilizer sticks out like a sore thumb in a small town. It's tough to overthrow the Capitalist Regime when Mrs. Beasley keeps looking through the blinds to see what the ********* neighbors are up to.

Larger cities are prime targets for terrorist activities, as more victims are likely. With all the turd-smoking anti-American liberals in larger cities, this sounds like a self-solving situation. Now if there was a way to get the people with half an ounce of decency and common sense out of the large cities, it would be a perfect situation.

Don't get me wrong, I will fight to the death for your right to worship (or not), think, or do whatever a free citizen is entitled to... As long as I don't have to hear about it and you don't go f***ing with my rights.

My tax dollars should go to getting the roads fixed, feeding the hungry kids within our own borders, decent health care for U.S. citizens, responsible primary education, and keeping our troops well provided for. I don't need some dickweed getting a government grant for 14 tons of rusted metal and calling it art. Take a bath, cut your hair, and get a job, ya hippy loser! Oh yeah, why not teach your stupid kids to take responsibility for themselves.

I used to consider myself a moderate, but more and more I think I may be turning into an extreme moderate.

Sorry about the rant... I had a REALLY bad day at work.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
looks like moving targets, at a shooting gallery to me...

I hate to be blunt, and show no aympathy, but people like this do not deserve to live....

Maybee a amendment to the Constitution, that removes the right of life for some....

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can understand having questions or issues with your country.

But, to hate it that much when it's still the best place to live bar none is beyond me. :dunno:

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think if we have a second attack,god forbit it, I think he needs to be a victom. He is a sheepall. He would have been one of the first on the train to the death camps in Germany. :scared:

·
Registered
109 Posts
More evidence that, in general, people suck.

(Obviously,some more than others)

Lucky I wasn't there. I'm not a violent person by nature but the loser with the sign would have gotten a fair dose of my "right to free speech". Maybe more.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I lived throught these morons once in my life already.]

I have less patience and tolerance for them 30 years later. And I did not have that much patience even then.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Custer said:
I lived throught these morons once in my life already.]

I have less patience and tolerance for them 30 years later. And I did not have that much patience even then.
It seems like they all need a dose of anti-depressants or something?

I went to the Bay area once a few years ago, that was enough for me and I will not go back.

·
Registered
681 Posts
why is he/she/shim covering his/her/it's face with the sign?

ebarassed to be such a douchebag?
not proud enough in beliefs to be recognised?

yes, he should have been in one of the towers, or duct-taped to the nose cone of one of those jets :pissed:

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
It makes me puke that the new media gives time to these ass holes. That the real problem the feakin media making the uncommon common. I really hate ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN. Note, I did not mention FOX.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
scubadvr said:
It makes me puke that the new media gives time to these ass holes. That the real problem the feakin media making the uncommon common. I really hate ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN. Note, I did not mention FOX.
Have you read Ann Coulter's book "Slander"?

My Mom gave it to me the other day and I can hardly read it because it makes me sick. She points out all of the major lies of the left and how the liberal media propagates it. She makes it sickenly clear how and what they have done.

I stopped reading the book for a few days because it makes me so mad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts