Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I had already stated in an earlier post, I will donate to this forum instead of one that I donated to previously on the anniversary month of my donation there, which is this month.

I appreciate the high standards of this forum, it's members, and it's moderators. Now, I need to know where to mail a check and the name of the person or the company the check should be made out to. I clicked on the "Make a Donation" link, but couldn't find that information. I'd rather not make my donation thru the Amazon thingie.

Anyway, thanks for this forum, and I suggest other members that haven't already done so to consider doing the same thing. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
Sang..........please PM me with the snail mail address also as I wish to pay by check and not credit card.
Thanks.

·
Poof no eyebrows
1,421 Posts
If i'm able to get my second job with the state i'm wanting, i'll put in a donation as well.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
For all interested,

Don't forget we have the Amazon link on the title bar up above and paypal as well at [email protected] too.

If you want to snail mail a donation of money or goods as others have then I will send you a PM with snail mail info.

PM's have been sent to all that have inquired on this thread.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Hey Sang, my anniversary date is at the end of this month. How 'bout a pm for ole stingray!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Nevermind, you just covered me!:D

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
BTW: I know I said thanks to all of you in my PM's but I cannot say it enough on behalf of Gunco.

Thank you! I cannot wait for all the good things coming here in the future and many of you are helping to make that happen. One day I hope I get to met many of you somehow or someway. The people I have met in real life through gunboards are the greatest bar none.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sang,

I went ahead and made my contribution thru the Amazon thingie. At first I thought it was connected with PayPal, and I didn't want to go thru that.

Amazon is OK, I've bought a lot of stuff from them without any problem.

Just let me know if ya got it.

Thanks for the forum.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let me know if you got it. They took it out of my debit card. Thanks

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Yes, we did get it and I made the changes to your account as you can see. Thanks for the good trader rating back on me.

Thanks again to you and the great people here all!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts