Gunco Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...actually for weeks now. I wasn't sure if any one here would actually be interested but I thought I'd post about it anyway. Its all been on Ghost Recon for the PC which allows mods to be downloaded and installed.
I found a total Russian conversion for the game called Spetsgruppa Vympel.
Its been great playing with AN-94's, Krinks, Grozas, SVD-K, PKM, RPK-74, and OT-33s. You name it, its in there. Here's some screenshots....
By the way if you have Ghost Recon for the PC and would like to try these out you can find it here http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/114061.shtml .
Enjoy, Taipan

Attachments

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, sorry, haven't played that one yet. I'm more into the first person shooter types.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
PT, you think they will make GR 2 for the PC? Have you tried playing americas army? Its free DL and is pretty awesome of a game. You have to go through basic training, airborne school, and medic school, to qualify before you can Multi-play. Have you ever played Call-Of-Duty for PC? Thats a WW2 game that kicks ass.

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep Mbad, GR2 is coming out early next year. I haven't heard whether or not they'll also release the mod enginge like GR. I hope they do. I'll have to look for America's Army it sounds cool. First to Fight for Xbox comes out real soon too, its a Marines first person shooter that looks like it will have some great features.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
They are producing more games for consoles now and leaving out the PC gaming. I hate it. I have an XBOX but prefer the graphics on the PC. I played the crap out of GR with my buddies online. Could never get any sleep because I was up so late. Used to play in tournaments all the time. I hop GR2 comes out sooner than spring. I'm building a P4 right now and holding off on ak building for a little while until a few of my parts kits arrive. You say you have call of duty?

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, no Call of Duty but I just downloaded America's Army and finished basic training. Still haven't got the expert marksmen yet though, lol.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
mbadboyz..Call of Duty does kick ass..my all time favorite PC game..

·
Registered
413 Posts
I bought Half Life 2 the other day and it is the best I've ever playe. I'm just hoping that Day of Defeat Source doesn't take forever to come out. Any other DoD nuts here?

I have yet to try Call of Duty but it looks really good. It looks a lot like Medal of Honor.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Polish Taipan said:
No, no Call of Duty but I just downloaded America's Army and finished basic training. Still haven't got the expert marksmen yet though, lol.
I need to re-install americas army and then try and sign back in because its been like 10 months since I played that game. I will do it tonight, maybe we can buddy up tomorrow night and play. Do you have roger wilco?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
WC846 said:
mbadboyz..Call of Duty does kick ass..my all time favorite PC game..
You still play it? I need to get the new expansion pack for it tomorrow and get updated and maybe we can RW and play? Let me know.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Yea i play every day..i like shooting Nazi's..i've been having so much fun playing the original version i haven't looked to see what is available as upgrades. how many expansion packs do they have out?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
WC846 said:
Yea i play every day..i like shooting Nazi's..i've been having so much fun playing the original version i haven't looked to see what is available as upgrades. how many expansion packs do they have out?
They have the original game and I think 2 more expansions. The newest one came out about 2 or 3 weeks ago. PM me your # and Ill call you tomorrow night after I get everything insstalled. You have RW? (roger wilco)

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whats Roger Wilco?

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey what if we could get an Americas Army Gunco squad going? Wouldn't that kick ass.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts