Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What an empty suit.

With all the tough issues facing this country he jumps all over the major league baseball steroid issue.

It is baseball's problem, not Congress'. He is just looking for media face time. I have no respect left for this egomanical grandstander.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
The Manchurian Candidate can be identified by being the one RINO with the RC antenna protruding from his anus.The man is a robot that is controlled via sattelite link from Bejing China.What a maggot.McCaine should do the "Right Thing" and commit Sepiku on National Telivision.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
His arrogance is incredible.

His quote was something like "I'll give baseball until the first of the year or I will introduce legislation".

The guy is an ass. He intends to screw around with a business that employs 600 players and some small per centage of them use steroids. What a waste of government time and resources.

I am not defending baseball on this. I am merely reacting to McCain's incessant need to grandstand.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Congress has no business getting involved in a sporting event. If the players or managers violate a law, let the police and prosecutors handle the problem. McCain is a phoney and a waste of oxygen.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
It would seem that McCains "Controllers" in Red China have priorities that are known only to themselves.

McCain =Dork of the first magnitude.

I wish his Vietnamese friends had kept his RHINO ass.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Custer said:
What an empty suit.

With all the tough issues facing this country he jumps all over the major league baseball steroid issue.

It is baseball's problem, not Congress'. He is just looking for media face time. I have no respect left for this egomanical grandstander.
If there is a camera he is there. What a dipwad. I respect his service to this country but he is a media whore.

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I remember when Clinton was going to end the MLB strike a few years back and they told him to mind his own business.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts