Gunco Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's going through hell, one tornado already hit near his house, one of his storage sheds is gone, the mailbox is gone, all power lines are on the ground, three more are on the way to his place and the worst is yet to come after midnight, he's grabing his dog and important stuff and going to the fire station, they are asking for all available hands there, his fire station radio was going crazy with 911 calls, so he says he may be out of commission for 3 or 4 days until they get power back on and wanted you guys to know.

Be careful Roy, we want you back in one piece.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Please tell him I'm sending some prayers that way too. I hope he stays safe and hope he's back soon! Thanks for posting aviator!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Prayers for Lupe !

·
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The radar there shows a lot of tornado activity, just east of Texas going into Louisiana. He'll be ok, I hope his house will be ok too.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Keep your head down Roy!

From some of the stories Ive heard about Lupe I feel sorry for that tornado:biggrin:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Ditto on the prayers for Lupe!

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Lupe didn't go to the Fire Station because he was worried about himself.....he went there cause that's where the excitement is gonna happen.......Lupe will be OK.

·
6,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wed. mornig, just got another phone call from him, he's ok, his house is ok, his firetruck is demolished, a big ol' oak tree came flying on top of it, his dog was inside but came out ok, two deaths reported, his fire station radio batteries are gone and no generator, power will be out for a few days, but he is OK.

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
WOW.......that was a close one.......sure glad Lupe and Buddy are OK.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts