Gunco Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the game, although I have many C&R guns allready, thought it was time to cut out the middle man..

Sent a bunch of FFL's out last Saturday, and got the first respnse in the mail today from Samco Global.

I think I may have to order some .303Brit ammo, and one of the .308 Spanish Mausers from them...

·
Registered
61 Posts
mike26038 said:
I am new to the game, although I have many C&R guns allready, thought it was time to cut out the middle man..

Sent a bunch of FFL's out last Saturday, and got the first respnse in the mail today from Samco Global.

I think I may have to order some .303Brit ammo, and one of the .308 Spanish Mausers from them...

When did you apply for the permit? Mine was sent in March 10.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
travisaasen said:
When did you apply for the permit? Mine was sent in March 10.

If you are not familiar with AIM, take a look at their offerings. A very good place to do business with.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
SOG (Southern Ohio Gun) has a lot of nice C&R eligible stuff.

Remember, when you receive your C&R, DO NOT sign the original.

Make copies, sign them, then send them to some of the various C&R distributors.
You will start receiving their monthly sales fliers, and you will already be on file with them, when you see something you want to order.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It took about 4 weeks to get it, It showed up on the 4th of march, and I sent the app in about the first week of Feb. I really did'nt keep track...But about a month to get it...

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
mike26038 said:
It took about 4 weeks to get it, It showed up on the 4th of march, and I sent the app in about the first week of Feb. I really did'nt keep track...But about a month to get it...
That was about the timetable for mine.

Now you are going to go broke. What a hobby.

·
Registered
954 Posts
travisaasen said:
Thats what I wanted to hear! I was kind of bummed when I was hearing of these guys who waited 4-6 months.
I heard the same thing. If I knew it could have been as little as 4 weeks, I probably would have one already.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts