Gunco Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a quote.
"The Payments have been sent to **. The kits have not been received by ** yet, but as soon as ** gets them they will start shipping them out." ** = company name.
dose this sound like anyone we know. no joke. no this time I am not joken.
I went to another web page and got onto a group buy. the ONLY reason I did was they came well recomended. However my first and only buy went to crap. AFTER the payments were recieved the item offered was changed. I know I know, "not my fault" , "thies things happen", "difficult to be shure before they arive". All kinds of good excuses. I do not understand why thies places offer stuff they have never even seen.that is just plane and simple. clearly they never have seen it because now it is something VERY differant than originaly described. why offer it, and take payment before ,, WHY. this just sounds like another bad joke. ... yes they offered to returne the funds,, blaa blaa blaa, this is just like my last group buy. get hooked onto an item then I have to decide if you want what they realy have to offer after the description has switched. yes I stayed in, but no I am NOT thrilled at all.
I will not tell the name of the buy because I do not want to end up with a hunk of sh** . last time I stated a few facts I ended up with the most expensive , and worst condition kit I have ever bought. so this time no names no way, please do not send me crap too after all this.
I know some guys will try to defend the buy ,,, but it is very simple to me. payment recieved and nouthing even in stock, Item not as originaly described. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED YET AGAIN!!!. If this was the same old bad joke we would agree, but it is a new player of the same old game. again I KNOW some guys will try to defend them but you will have a hard time convinceing me of a differant reality than what I see. good excuses just do not cut it, If I want good long winded excusses I can just call Arizona.
Am I asking too much??? :angry:

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
No, you are not asking too much. But at least they did offer you your money back. Good luck, I sure hope you get something good this time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts