Gunco Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've downloaded a few bound book pages from various sites. Nothing has excited me. Does anyone have suggestions? I'm not a cheapskate either so, point me to a company that has a good looking book.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ah nuts! Already posted this thread in the wrong section. One of you guys want to move it under C&R general? Thanks

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Your in the right place unless someone moved it before I got to it?

Anyway....

Nothing excites you? Come on man! You gotta get the a Nagant rifle just to have one and then they grow on you.

I "HIGHLY" recommend a Yugo SKS, I have 2 and love'm.

Get a cracked stock special M48 from Century for $69. I just got one and it was in pretty good shape. I got one last year an M48 in excellent also.

CZ-52 pistol

Nagant 1895 (check my pics)

Enfield rifles can't be beat either.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I meant nothing excites me as far as what information I've found for the bound books/sheets etc. I've seen plenty of C&R's that I will be adding to my collection. Plenty!!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I down loaded mine too. Your right, nothing exciting about book keeping. Now shooting the C&R is something different. Jeff, what condition was the Russian revolver holster in? Jack

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
scubadvr said:
I down loaded mine too. Your right, nothing exciting about book keeping. Now shooting the C&R is something different. Jeff, what condition was the Russian revolver holster in? Jack
Exceellent like new never issued! Very nice!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't wait for this thing to arrive...mmmmm first two purchaes should be? Maybe an unissued Yugo sks and Markov or Walther or???? Oh man....can't wait!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts