Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
You look an awful lot like a businessman I used to work with in Hollywood Florida some years ago.

He was a Cuban exile who lost his family's business when Castro took over.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leadhead said:
Never know who you'll see round the net do you.

Doing well Lupe?
Doing great, how are things with you and your's?:)

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
not the best pic of me but I am usually camera shy, lol. Anyways here it is:

Me shooting my FAL built by Rich at CGW (BTW I won the camo job and gunsmithing services to have this rifle built by Rich at the raffle held at the falfiles Halloween 2003. It was the 2nd place prize, I supplied the receiver and parts - he did the rest and worked his magic. And to think that was the first raffle I have ever won anything on! :) :D)

·
Registered
276 Posts
The image resizer download here is only for Windows XP. Anyone know of one for Windows 2000. Thanks, GG

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
gordon gauge said:
The image resizer download here is only for Windows XP. Anyone know of one for Windows 2000. Thanks, GG
I'll resize it down for you and email the pic back or I can host it for you - your choice. I use microsoft photo editor. PM sent.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thank you sniper69, very cool indeed. I sent one, and now I found another with my mug visible so if you could do that one too I would appreciate it. :) GG

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
gordon gauge said:
Thank you sniper69, very cool indeed. I sent one, and now I found another with my mug visible so if you could do that one too I would appreciate it. :) GG
first one resized and sent back - send the second one and I'll do that one too. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Oops, forgot to lift my faceshield. Just as well, Haloween is over. :eek: GG

Attachments

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Custer said:
You look an awful lot like a businessman I used to work with in Hollywood Florida some years ago.

He was a Cuban exile who lost his family's business when Castro took over.
YEah...go ahead and say it......we all look the same......lol

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
aviator said:
YEah...go ahead and say it......we all look the same......lol
Nope. Like him, you look distinguished and younger than your years and he was a man who lost everything and had to build it back up. Came close, but did not get it all back.

·
Registered
276 Posts
O.K., heres the scary mug to go with the above photo. This was taken at Ken Zellers place called Evoluzione. Thats the bike in the riding photo I'm working on, an Aprilia Tuono. There actually is some hair under the do-rag, but not near as much as there used to be. :( GG

Attachments

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
Custer said:
Nope. Like him, you look distinguished and younger than your years and he was a man who lost everything and had to build it back up. Came close, but did not get it all back.
Well, I never got to inherit anything either, so what my wife and I have accomplished have done by ourselves. And yes, people do not believe my age, as a matter of facts, around age 35, some lady at a liquor store asked me for I.D.....it's all in the genes, same thing used to happen to my dad and nobody guesses my mother's age either, but everytime I get out of bed I get a reminder....sometimes on bed too.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Gordon,

I used to race at Willow Springs in my younger days. I lived in Hawthorne and was a paramedic for L.A. city. I also worked in the ER at Centinella Hospitol. I couldn't deal with California so I left in 1989. Nice bike BTW.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
aviator said:
Off my website:

Nice pic. Much better than the one with the pink apron! LOL!

·
Registered
276 Posts
That is awesome that you could name the racetrack from that photo. Damn, I need to send you a prize or something, that totally blows my mind!

Don't blame you for leaving, I was born in Sandy Eggo and have watched as it went down the toilet as all the gawd damn Liberals tilted out here to the Left Coast.

Hope you are still riding man, next to shooting it is the only thing that keeps me going now that disabilities have taken away my motocross, surfing and kickboxing.

You hear on the tv that 50 years old is now still young - well that all depends on how much trauma your body absorbed. Don't get me wrong, I aint bitchen, no regrets and would not have done anything different........well except for two or three that I turned down at the time. :wink: GG

1 - 20 of 183 Posts