Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Lupeloff said I should join the fun. He talks about you guys like family, so I know you are great people. I hope I can contribute a little.:)

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Welcome Stormy. Just don't believe everything Lupe tells ya.........he lies a lot. :biggrin:

j/k Lupe :salute:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DorGunR said:
Welcome Stormy. Just don't believe everything Lupe tells ya.........he lies a lot. :biggrin:

j/k Lupe :salute:
He talks about Mr. DorGunR a lot, thanks for the welcome.:) :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hello!

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Psssssssst......need a Rolex?

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Howdy Stormy. :welcome:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Nice place to visit, Welcome:welcome:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe Santa will bring us another PC, that way we can network and post at the same time. I'm using Roy's eerrr Lupe's computer for now.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Yep, that's us. We're family alright. The Addams Family, that is.
Youuuuuu Ranggggggg?
UhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh

·
anyone seen my coffee cup
481 Posts
:welcome: happy to have you here!

·
Gunco Samurai
3,340 Posts
Welcome welcome to our humble forum.

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
I must be getting old....I never said welcome to you last night, did I?

Sorry....Welcome .........shit, now I forgot your name.....Stormy....I had to look it up. That's it..welcome Stormy .

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
You know, this just came to mind. Ol' Lupe has been taking about an awful lot of bad weather lately. Anyone suppose the storms he has been talking about has been "Stormy?" Interesting coincidence. LMBO.

:lolup: :naughty: :lolup: :naughty: :lolup: :naughty: :lolup: :naughty: :lolup: :naughty: :lolup: :naughty: :lolup: :naughty:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Stormy said:
My friend Lupeloff said I should join the fun. He talks about you guys like family, so I know you are great people. I hope I can contribute a little.:)
I'm sure you will Stormy. As for Lupe talking as if people here were family,,,, he's kinda right. You'll soon find yourself becoming friends with most, and staying away from those who rub you the wrong way. I actually cracked a smile when I saw the usernames here. As a matter of fact,,,,I think of them as friends.

I'm sure that you and I will enjoy our stay here!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts