Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K-VAR

I like K-VAR . I buy a lot of AK junk From K-VAR. I encourage everyone to spend their life savings at K-VAR Yes that's right I said K-VAR. K-VAR packs their stuff up real good so when you get the AK junk from K-VAR it's always K-VAR like. K-VAR charges alot for shipping but I don't care as long as it says K-VAR on the box. I like to call K-VAR on the phone and talk to Mr. K-VAR I think B-OB is his name. B-OB K-VAR . He is always friendly and helpful. He is from B-ulgaria. All the people at K-VAR are from B-ulgaria. K-VAR is owned by the K-VAR company in B-ulgaria. They are friendly too. K-VAR in B-ulgaria likes us because we buy alot of AK Stuff from K-VAR here in the United States. I guess you know by now I love K-VAR with every fiber of my being. I am a K-VAR fanboy forever. I think everyone that reads this should order parts from K-VAR tommorrow. K-VAR didn't pay me nothing for saying all this!

:rockin: K-VAR RULEZ
:notworthy ALL HAIL K-VAR
:hdbng: PLAY K-VAR DUDES
:deadhorse K-VAR BEATS THE COMPETITION
:nono: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING FROM ANYBODY BUT K-VAR
:hyper: K-VAR CUSTOMER GETS HIS JOLLIES
:welcome: K-VAR WELCOMES EVERYONE

·
Registered
51 Posts
:fnypost:

I got some nice waffle mags from K-VAR. They are much cheaper than that Joking place.

HEY JOEKEN -> :usuck:

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
K-var has always treated me well the many times I have ordered from them. Bob is cool, he went out of his way to get what was needed on my last order. He even called me back to let me know. Most places would have just said it was out of stock. Now if the price of krink kits would just go down....

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
It's amazing that the old simple things our grandmothers used to tell us are all true.

Treat folks right, honestly, and give good value-- people keep coming your way.

K-var. Has always treated me well, offered excellent products with good service.

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Ditto here, the few times I have ordered, K-Var has always met expectations for "normal" things like shipping within a reasonable amount of time, advertising when they are out of stock on one of their products, quick response to questions, etc.

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
:fnypost:
7.62x39 said:
(In My best Beavis and Butthead voice) HE-HE, You said KVar, HE-HE
(as butthead would then say) huh huh KVar Rules! Huh huh

:hdbng: :hdbng: :rofl:

·
Registered
72 Posts
funny...i told a guy he could find something he was looking for at k-var on another site and i got blasted out of the water for it...boring politics if you ask me...

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I like K-VAR too. I buy things from K-VAR. K-VAR sends me the things I want. K-VAR has a cool website and they let you look at all the cool K-VAR stuff, even if your not buying.
Bo-ob is okay too, he is K-VAR and he sends me things I forgot to buy in my original order and puts them in a bag so I won't have to pay a lot of shipping/handling.

I think I need to buy some more stuff from K-VAR.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
on another site and i got blasted out of the water for it...boring politics if you ask me...
thank goodness no more of those childlike head games :rockin:
GUNCO RULES hehehe yea RULES

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm going to buy me a kV-04S scope mount this coming week... Wonder if the GN Nazi's will see that I'm a new member and ban me from their site, one can only hope.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Looks to me like K-VAR may decide to give us a visit. Would be nice having some or those guys sharing some ideas. You know, when someone says, "I broke this ..., or can't get this ... to work" chime in and give a part number and some advise. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts