Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard on the Glen Beck show that Bush and Kerry have talked. Kerry has agreed to concede and will address the nation at 1 PM.

I guess Ohio will not pull it through for Kerry :thumbup1:

·
Registered
276 Posts
That "Happy Boy" song keeps runnin' thru my head. :rockin:

"My little dog Kerry got hit by a truck"
"Hubba Hubba Hubba Hubba Hubba"
"Picked up his guts and put him in a drawer"
"Hubba Hubba Hubba Hubba Hubba"

"Cause I'm a Happy Boy" (happy boy)
"Happy Boy" (happy boy)
"Aint it great when things are going your way, hey, hey!" :biggrin:

I know, I'm a sick puppy, but it's been one hell of a long fight out here in La La land and I just want to get in the faces of all the idiots I have argued with the past couple of months and go "Neener, neener, neener"

Yep, ever the gracious winner. :smoke: GG

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
YEA, AND THE REST OF THE ANTI-AMERICAN PART OF WORLD CAN KISS OUR ASSES!!! LETS TURN THE U.N. INTO A LOW INCOME RENTAL PROJECT. I think its time for Fat Ass Moore to leave as well!!! Maybe he can have Linda Ronstat and Bruce Springstein sing at his going away party. I know, we can have cooked goose with Heinz ketchup gravey and have the whole thing insured by Progeressive Insurance and last have George Soros give the invocation since he is off to a monistary. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Kerry concedes!

:fear: :grumble: :bawling: :bye2: :crybaby: :help2: :barf: :bolt:

.... Not!

:troops: :cheers: :woo: :biggrin: :lol: :salute: :band: :asshole: :nanabang:

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
scubadvr said:
YEA, AND THE REST OF THE ANTI-AMERICAN PART OF WORLD CAN KISS OUR ASSES!!! LETS TURN THE U.N. INTO A LOW INCOME RENTAL PROJECT. I think its time for Fat Ass Moore to leave as well!!! Maybe he can have Linda Ronstat and Bruce Springstein sing at his going away party. I know, we can have cooked goose with Heinz ketchup gravey and have the whole thing insured by Progeressive Insurance and last have George Soros give the invocation since he is off to a monistary. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack,

Stop holding back. Tell us how you really feel. LMAO

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Kerry supporters look on in shock!!!

... Uh OH!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Kerry concedes ....

Oh, yeah ...