Gunco Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I haven't started building my kit yet, I thought I'd post a couple of pics of it. Kind of a before picture. Hopefully I can post some build pics, and then a after pic or two. It's a Romanian Underfolder from InterOrdnance. It is very nice, but not what I hoped for. It has non-matching numbers and what I consider crappy plastic non-matching furniture. But at least I have it.
UnderFolder

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I forgot to mention that I am going to a gunshow tomorrow. I haven't been to one on almost a year so I am curious to check out prices on everything from ammo to rifles. Gonna check out the AK's SKS's and MN's
UnderFolder
PS Anybody gonna go to the Hillsboro Gunshow here in Oregon??

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Your kit doesn't look that bad (some I have seen are covered in rust). I try to get matching numbers when I buy a kit. It's just nice that everything has the same numbers. I call or email to ensure that this is the case. If I receive something other that stated I return it.

I try not to pay for something I don't want.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Toten Kopf,
Good advise, but as they say, you can't look a gift horse in the mouth. It was a present from a friend of mine. It actually took IO a year to "get them in stock". Personally after that ordeal, I would not order from them. He's a pretty easy going guy but I would of had a shit fit. After a month I would have told them to use that order for toilet paper and went elsewhere. Then if I did get that kit in time, I would have sent it back too. However I am grateful I have a kit to build because I have been in an economic dumper lately. I'm 47, educated and never been un-employed in my life until a year ago. I was out of work for 6 months so I am just starting to get caught up.
UnderFolder

1 - 4 of 4 Posts