Gunco Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I plan to hit Knob Creek for the shoot in October. Is anyone from the board planning to be there?

I have heard that I should dress for mud, bring lots of money and hit the upper range. Any other advice?

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for my first time too.

Bigblock and I are talking about driving down together. Leadhead said he would most likely meet us there too sincew he's going to be staying the weekend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll be up there.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
I have been threatening to go to the Knob Creek shoot for the past few years. Maybe I should actually go this year... I know there's going to be a few Ohio guys there. I'll have to see what I can do as far as work scheduling...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I can?t believe the reasonable admission price, $10 per day. Given the price of feeding an FA or even our semi?s it is a bargain.

I?ll probably wear something that says F-Troop and would welcome meeting anyone who wants to meet me.

·
Registered
369 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for my first time too.

Bigblock and I are talking about driving down together. Leadhead said he would most likely meet us there too sincew he's going to be staying the weekend.
I'm ready I'm ready. I am counting the days. It is a go. I would like to add you must bring your own ear protection.

·
'Explosives expert"
1,208 Posts
Yep I'll be there, but I'm only staing the night to hit this great titty bar I know of.....

Good times Sang the wife'll never know...........My wifes cool with it, she won't tell.....

·
Registered
369 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
What day should one go? Should we go for Saturday of Sunday?
Saturday, so you can get the best stuff on the first day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts