Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K-Var's site shows all Krinkov kits sold out. Does anyone know if K-Var is really sold out of them?

http://www.k-var.com/subcatmfgprod.asp?0=211&1=214&2=-1&6=1

It figures... I get moved into my new place, all plugged in, and ready to get an SBR.

If this is true, where else can I get a Krink kit?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Pookie,
They arn't really out of the kits just the FSB/GB combo. They will send you the rest of the kit and B/O the FSB/GB to you. Or at least they did for me, it helped when I reminded them how much money I spent there. As I'm sure you know plenty of other parts to keep you busy until the FSG/GB get to you.

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mbakercad said:
FAC is advertising them, I believe these come from K-var.

FAC Krink Kit
That's the 16" barrel assy.

FYI K-Var still sells the 16" set.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Sorry about that, I looked at the pic of the completed gun not the pic of the actually parts kit :slap:

·
Visiting MOD
2,141 Posts
well, I had a 5.45 kit for sale complete with modified OOW receiver for $550
It was one of those new kits with the REAL krink barrel, not one of those AK series 16 inch deals.

I talked to Bob over at K-var and he said they got more kits coming in.

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DrugRunR said:
I talked to Bob over at K-var and he said they got more kits coming in.
Beat me to it then. Well I'm OK with that.

I'll probably do the paperwork for my SBR right after I do my CCW paperwork.

Was checking the rumor mill over at the Evil Empire and supposedly many Yugo kits are in the pipeline. Complete rumor, no idea if it is true. Time will tell.

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, I didn't - that's good to know. So they DO have the kits. I think I may get a few of them "just in case" they do sell out. That would SUCK.

I'm going to wait until they put them back on the site however - the SBR paperwork will take some time and I've not yet ordered the receiver.

Probably going to use a Global Trades receiver for my Krink.

·
Registered
954 Posts
hcpookie said:
No, I didn't - that's good to know. So they DO have the kits. I think I may get a few of them "just in case" they do sell out. That would SUCK.

I'm going to wait until they put them back on the site however - the SBR paperwork will take some time and I've not yet ordered the receiver.

Probably going to use a Global Trades receiver for my Krink.
With the amount of cash and time you have into this project, I would recommend a Saiga or fully heat treated OOW receiver....but that is just me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts