Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll try to write this in a NON-PC manner.... this is the PROPER version of something posted at 47.net...

Placed an order with KVAR. $96, and it shipped promptly. UPS managed to "place this on my doorstep" and lose it (their records - funny how I got ANOTHER delivery from them on the same day at the same time... and it was actually there).

"Bob" at KVAR worked his ass off on the UPS Mongrels. His firm perfomed PERFECTLY... they didn't have to do all this work for me, but they did. And in the end, they made UPS choke up un the insurance, and are shipping me a full replacement as I write this.

OK - I have simply GOT to crow about A1 customer service like this - KVAR went above and beyond the call, and tackled a problem that most merchants would have shruged off as "it's UPS's fault". These guys have WONDERFUL parts, kits - AND an A1 Customer attitude. They are totally worthy of your business. I, for one, am going to grab another '74 kit from them simply because they deserve the business... :)

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I have had great success with K-Var as well. Every time I call there to check on my order they are very sincere and have all the info at hand. I have ordered several parts and misc....with no problems. I use the online order form with the discounts, seems to work very efficient.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also have had excellent service from K-Var. The product they delivered was outstanding!

I will buy from them again.

Kenny, CT

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
I have bought from k-var on many, many occasions and have always had A+ service. No complaints here either. I use the online ordering too with no problems.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I too have had great service from K-Var. They realize (unlike some) that without customers they are out of business

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
I also have had nothing but good service from K-var. BTW I like being able to post about it too!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I've called for questions regarding some of their products and been really please that whoever the man was didnt get mad at my ignorance. He was very helpful.. I wish some of their parts were a little less exspensive, but then again, i wish that about a brand new ferrari also..

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
What are you guy's doing?
Don't You know that You can not ever post anything regarding K-var?
Why the mere mention of their name will get you bann...

Whooops, My bad, I sometimes forget, We've been liberated.

K-Var Rocks

·
Registered
152 Posts
uh ohh, I have had good service also,but I wish they would get those
74 FSB ins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
And the underfolder trunions as well!

·
Registered
72 Posts
i just received my first order from them, at first i was a little worried because i didn't receive a tracking # or a confirmation email, i was just about to call when ups dropped off my package. i love the new black furniture!

·
Registered
39 Posts
what was that all about at the network not wanting anyone to mention kvar?
is that how gunco started?
i started over at the network when silver dollar was posting his tutorial for ace then right when i got my parts kit they made biy1 a pay section so i paid and used the info to build my first gun
then everybody left and biy1 has no traffic at all
what gives?

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
midwestnewbie said:
what was that all about at the network not wanting anyone to mention kvar?
is that how gunco started?
i started over at the network when silver dollar was posting his tutorial for ace then right when i got my parts kit they made biy1 a pay section so i paid and used the info to build my first gun
then everybody left and biy1 has no traffic at all
what gives?
We are all here now.
When they pinned my tutorial to the top of the BIY1 forum and started charging members to view it, I packed up and shipped out.

Got together with a few of the other guy's from the BIY forum, and started up gunco.

We have almost all of the original BIY brain trust here now, and it's all FREE.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts