Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard on the BBC that a British Muslim cleric being brought up on terrorist charges refused to participate in his trial via videoconference from the prison he's being held in because he was unable to walk. Just about the time I was wondering how that would keep you from participating in a videoconference, they went on to say that he contended that the reason why he couldn't walk was because his toenails were too long!

The judge ordered a medical exam for him.

Found myself wondering what the cleric would care, anyway. What are they going to do, give him three days in county jail for failure to appear?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I don't know diddly about his case so I don't have an opinion on his guilt or innocence.

You raise an intersting point regarding Jane Fonda: Is there a statute of limitations for treason?

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
they went on to say that he contended that the reason why he couldn't walk was because his toenails were too long!
They need to cut off his toenails.................up to his neck.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Give me about 20 minutes with him and a pair of vise grips, and he won't have toenails that are too long. :D

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Dzerzhinsky said:
Well, I don't know diddly about his case so I don't have an opinion on his guilt or innocence.

You raise an intersting point regarding Jane Fonda: Is there a statute of limitations for treason?
No. It's like murder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts