Gunco Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
If there was ever any doubt that gun control is a bad thing, ask any WW11 Jewish survivor there views about it.

When I was young I had a neighbor that was a Buchenwald concentration camp survivor, and the only survivor of is family. He told me many stories about what had happened in Nazi Germany before WW11 when he was very young.

A very chilling commentary indeed and something I never forgot! And what happened there, closely resembles what is happening right now on the anti's side in this very country,,,,just saying!

I know most are gone now but if you ever do have a chance to talk with a survivor, do it,and understand,so past history is never allowed to be repeat itself.

The similarities are frighting ! Seriously,,,,,

Keep your powder dry, that's all I've got to say!

·
White Cracker
13,576 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
From the link above

House Bill Would Disband Scandal-Plagued ATF

House Bill Would Disband
Scandal-Plagued ATF

By Bob Owens. January 13th, 2017
Article Source

Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner has just reintroduced legislation to disband the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF), folding their duties into other federal law enforcement agencies and ending a national nightmare.

Today, Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner reintroduced the ATF Elimination Act, legislation that would dissolve the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and merge its exclusive duties into existing federal agencies.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Never happen. To much paperwork. But a good idea.

·
aka: SDK1968
7,741 Posts
yeah this will never happen...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts