Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AK-74Freak said:
seems like most of the middle east is a big mess right now.
It seems like all hell is about to completely break loose! I just got done watching a couple of hours Fox news. Not too much good coming from the middle east.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I don't like to bring this up, because sometimes people look at me like I'm some kind of nut, but here is what I believe COULD happen. I call this "The UltraViolence", and it represents what I think could happen in a Worst-Case-Scenario.

(I hope I'm wrong, but this is why I own Assault Weapons, and why I train with them regulary.)

The UltraViolence is what I describe as the war of Islamic extremists eventually attacking targets in every opposing country on the globe. Gradually, this leads to World War III as more and more countries are forced to side either with or against the extremists.

Even moderate Islamic countries eventually have to join the fray, and the situation snowballs into an all-out global war involving every country. The Islamists form a coalition of Islamic states as the extremists bully their way to being the heads of most or all of the Arab countries.

Meanwhile, at some point during all of this, Al Qaeda, or some other group finally acquires nuclear weapons. You are smoking dope if you don't think that acquiring nukes is their ultimate goal. By hijacking airliners or comandeering any sort of aircraft they can, they fly these nuke-laden planes into several major US cities. If you think that I'm giving the terrorists ideas, a writer named Benjamin Baruch was recently interviewed on COAST-TO-COAST with George Noory, and he presents a similar scenario. (You can believe Mr. Baruch is a nut if you wish; he predicts these things in an alleged vision from God. All I'm saying is that his scenario is similar to mine, meaning that if two people who've never met can think of it, then for sure the terrorists have).

After several US cities have been nuked, the country falls into anarchy. Illegal aliens from Mexico, Canada, China, wherever, either decide to abandon immigration to the US because now it's a nuclear wasteland, or their situations at home are so desperate that they head this way for sure, judging the US to be a vulnerable country that they can now settle and make their own. Into this mix, perhaps the Chinese government, or what's left of the Russian military, decide to conquer America in its weakened state.

America, meanwhile, reeling from the reigning chaos after the nukes have exploded, has no choice but to bring ALL of its troops and military hardware home from overseas. At home, the Government is now so justifiably paranoid that ANY potential threat to the country becomes a target overnight. FEMA finally makes use of the so-called "concentration camps" that it has quietly been building. (If you don't believe they exist, fine; I've seen enough evidence that I allow for the possibility that they're true, so I'm taking a little "license" by assuming that they either do or could be constructed fairly quickly for my scenario).

As America falls apart due to anarchy and perhaps invasion from outside, refugees flee to Central and South America. Probably Canada will be used as an invasion route by the Russians, so most people won't go there. Those Americans that don't blend in to the rest of the Americas will be killed (Americans are hated everywhere we're told). Those who remain in the confines of the continental US will have to fight just to stay alive. The US population will fall due to its own differences as much to influences from the outside. The country will become worse than another crumbling Yugoslavia; it will become an open civil war of different factions like Rwanda, and will be invaded from the outside as opportunistic countries like Russia and China finally see their "chance" to take advantage of America.

Finally, the European Union, standing alone, will vote itself into the "United States of Europe," as it will have to become one entity to have even a chance of standing up to not only Islamo-Fascism, but also a newly emboldened Russia and China. Either Russia or China (or both) may form a temporary alliance with the Islamic Unified States, and will be unstoppable by either the United Europe or what's left of the US.

The world will literally collapse into not only a world war, but a WORLD-WIDE WAR, where no continent, no country, no city, no street will be safe from the Ultra Violence. People will either be fighting in home-grown civil wars that have sprung up from the chaos, or will be faced with annihilation from a nuclear-armed unified Islamic coalition.

Out of all of this will finally emerge the "New World Order," a world order I'm afraid will not be anything like the Utopians envision it will be.

Am I nuts? Nah. I don't have a crystal ball. I'm not saying I predict this will absolutely happen, just that this is one possible scenario. The reason I went in to such detail is to get you, me, and everyone else thinking seriously about what danger this world is in.

While there's still time to change it...

·
Registered
34 Posts
SangRun Hunter said:
For those that do not know:

Israel killed the leader and founder of Hamas of the weekend Sheik Ahmed Yassin Sheik. Of course revenge has beem promised in the form of terrorism at every Israeli house.

Makes me wonder how much more violent and bloody it's going to get over there.

You can read more at Fox

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,114784,00.html
The Associated Press moved a picture a couple of days ago of what was left of Yassin's worthless ass. I don't know exactly what they hit him with (I assume either 2.75 FFARs or a Hellfire), but it really did a number on him.

His replacement is another hard-liner who very quickly said that Hamas would not extend hostilities to the United States. But these folks believe that it's perfectly acceptable to lie to infidels, so you can take that for what's it's worth.

It personally wouldn't surprise me to see them partnering with al-Qaida or at least providing funds. But the minute there is an attack on the U.S. and someone connects the dots and implicates Hamas, the State Department will tell Sharon that he can finally take the gloves off for real (assuming Kerry isn't elected). Hamas probably realizes this, and it's the only thing that might give them pause.

At the very least, we'll probably see more juvenile and female suicide bombers hitting Israel. They caught a 16-year-old today (in Gaza, I think) with a suicide belt.

There's also the very real possibility of a Palestinian civil war, and this might be one reason the Israelis took Yassin out. The guy who replaced him opposes even a temporary truce with Israel and will be even less willing to cooperate with the Palestinian Authority on anything. A divided enemy is a weakened enemy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts