1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,233 Posts
I don't understand how someone can harm a child..........period.:angry:

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
This is going to continue to happen until we start strapping people like this to the chair. Why should she worry, nothing is probably going to happen to her and she knows it. Probably get off on some watered down psycho charge and be on the streets in 6 months.

·
Registered
968 Posts
:angry: Scald her then pour liquid acid over her! :angry:

I am a very non-violent person but people like that bring out the worst in me. She'll spend eternity being constantly scalded, IMO.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did not even read it all. Makes my blood boil wo see any child hurt. I hope she gets what is coming to her. Slow and painful.

·
No Member
1,941 Posts
I'd grab her by the hair on the back of her head and scrape her face on the concrete until the bones of her skull start to bleed. :)

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Sandy said:
:angry: Scald her then pour liquid acid over her! :angry:

I am a very non-violent person but people like that bring out the worst in me. She'll spend eternity being constantly scalded, IMO.
Mark 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

She'll get hers!

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Sometimes I feel we really don't have a "justice system". In the old days, she would receive the real justice she deserves. But, nowadays, she will probably be put in some womens prison and allowed to write a book and make a bunch of money while lawyers paid for with our tax money will be fighting to get her out. She will probably serve a maximum 5-10 years.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I did not need to see that!
Now I'll be pissed all day.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
27 years old with 6 children and another on the way.
Somebody should remove her uterus without the benefit of anesthesia.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Crimes against helpless kids just baffle me. And whatever we could think to do to her would be too good for her.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
ironmann said:
I did not even read it all. Makes my blood boil wo see any child hurt. I hope she gets what is coming to her. Slow and painful.
I'm with you ironmann, didn't read it either.
When I hear about a child being hurt, I'm torn between tears,,,,,,and ripping someones f#cking head off! :angry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts