Gunco Forums banner

Is Gunco the best internet Gun Forum Board?

• Absolutely, it feels like I found home

Votes: 58 68.2%
  • sure, I guess

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • yep

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • other than yes

Votes: 14 16.5%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
It's got a lot of potential. I like the ease of posting small photos; I love the format, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I've got MY OWN AVATAR!

FINALLY! THE CROWD GOES WILD!
:woot: :woo: :hdbng: :punk: :smoke: :rockin: :hyper: :nanabang: :w00t1: :thankyou: :cool: :headbang: :wave:

But, seriously. This forum is young and will grow with its members.

One lesson I've learned from Goonsnet is not to put all your eggs in one basket. I'll reply to threads on AKFiles occasionally. I also like HK94.com's AK forum for occasional threads. K-VAR's forum is still there with all five of its members. I'm looking forward to the new AK47.net as it spins off from AR15.com.

BUT, YES, THIS BOARD IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

Greetings from the entire Zodian family: Zoid, Ziggy, Zelda, Zebulon, and of course, little Zeke.

Attachments

·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know arfcom was spinning something off. I'll have to go back and see.

I'm always on the hunt for new avatars myself, the problem over at goons was as soon as I got them to upload my avatar (one I made), it was posted and 5 other people had it in a day. Pissed me off.
I thought about using my "risque" one here, me and a bunch of others got them booted off Arfcom. Hell, we had a contest it seems going last year.

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
Here's the link to the new AK47.net.

http://www.ak47.net/

The similarity of the names is bound to give Goonsnet headaches.

:woot:

(When I first searched for AK-47.net I couldn't find it for two days. Then it dawned on me to put the hyphen in).

·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh, yeah. I can see some of goatboys artwork in it. that will be interesting. Trying to compete with the influx of interest in kalashnikov's

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
I just found this browsing through the older stuff. Just figured it needed bumped up.

·
Registered
113 Posts
magnus392 said:
I love Gunco:)
Me too, I have found a new home. Kevin.

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
ZOID ZODIAN said:
Here's the link to the new AK47.net.

http://www.ak47.net/

The similarity of the names is bound to give Goonsnet headaches.
I remember when arfcom first went online with that new URL.
Thornton about had a stroke, threatened all kinds of legal action (what else is new) but there wasn't a freakin thing he could do about it. :rofl:

·
Registered
990 Posts
I think it would be better if that prick Johnson wasn't on here. ;)

·
Registered
990 Posts
He said he didn't care. I asked if he was sure, and he said "anything to piss the old man off....". ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
so far so good ... the varied topics in one place makes sense for things that don't belong just on 1911 forum or the Sig forum, I'll try the features like posting pictures that don't work easily on the other ones now that I've read it's easier here

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts