Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many women are on this board?

What's your favorite gun? (I'm curious if women go mostly for self-defense handguns, or if we've got women who run the gamut of assault weapons, target rifles, shotguns, etc., just like the men). :)

·
No Member
1,941 Posts
I like assault weapons and my favorites are probably my KG-9 and my NHM-90.

I know you've seen this pic but here are my little babies...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Is your KG-9 the original open bolt???

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
Well actually my wife(She's on here as Angel) is home tonight but she's down with the flu. Maybe she'll be up to saying a few things later on if she feels better. She had never touched a gun before in her life until she met me. Now if anybody is messing around our house or yard, they're in trouble. Now I've got to get her into AK's.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
I have several (14) guns. I have pistols, rifles, and a shotgun.
Here are some of my toys.

and here is my newest one.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Damn women :w00t1:

Glad to know there are women into fun guns.. All the ladies I seem to find run when they see my gun room, they think I am a nut.. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Nice looking babies Tam and yup seen them before.......Strange Destiny cool to see another gal with guns.....Is that new one a Kal-Tec? Does it take glock Full caps ? Taz hang in there iam sure you will get good advice from the people here and have toys soon..........Well met to all.OUT

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Mrs. Sang has one dedicated Remington Viper .22 I got for her to plink. so she doesn't feel left out when she wants to shoot. She's not into it that much, but she can use whatever I own and she's tried a few, but hates recoil. I can't wait to see her face when I have her try the AR I'm building. I think she'll like that.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
WFO2 said:
before.......Is that new one a Kal-Tec? Does it take glock Full caps ?
The Kel-Tec is new, I have only fired it once. It shoots really nice. It takes Beretta 96 magazines. I read that Beretta is going to make 20 round magazines for their Storm in .40, this will fit my Kel-Tec. I am hoping!!!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Thats cool SD my 9mm carbine is a Hi-Point cheap ugly but accurate and a good truck gun.........

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
WFO2 said:
Taz hang in there iam sure you will get good advice from the people here and have toys soon..........Well met to all.OUT
Hey we've got the wheels rolling on Taz. She's got her eye on a few. She really doesn't need them though. She once killed 2 large alligators with her bare hands!!!

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Hey!!!

What the heck you doing on the internet so dang early????? :rant:

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
My wife's favorite gun is my Springfield M6 Survival Rifle/shotgun combo.

She's always trying to latch onto it because she thinks it's "cute"

1 - 20 of 40 Posts