Gunco Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
c133jim said:
Thanks, Pookie, for this incredible offer!!! This is my first "build" and , so far, things have been going as expected. Just got my receiver drilled and am ready to do some riveting.

I would like to see if I could borrow your "loaner" rivet sqweezers so I can get through this next hurdle. I think, after this, everything else will be cake.
Who's got the squeezer, who, who?! Who got da squeeser, who who? (chanted to "who let the dogs out" pop music. Hey, I have a builders party coming up in 3 weeks. Need them for 1st and 2nd week of October (party on the 8th & 9th.)

If Anyone has the squeezers please contact me and I'll give you my address in Florida. Thanks.:salute:

Also, if there's a loaner bending jig out there tell me about it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Patience Dungbeatle. Someone will be along eventually. Many of us come and go for months at a time depending on life's circumstances. Try PM'ing the OP and wait for a response.

·
Registered
15,204 Posts
HCPookie is still around he has his own web page how ever his links are not working right now?

This thread is 10 years old BTW . Keep in mind many guys come an go so most old threads are not going to get a response form the OP .

As HVmax said patience . Its Sunday morning an not every one is looking at Gunco .

You might also consider starting you own thread on the subject so then it will be a new topic an more guys an current guys will have a response .

21 - 29 of 29 Posts