Gunco Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where Shinston, WVA is? I am not sure if i spelled it right.Cephus you ought to know..where is it?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yea you could be right..we met this guy called cowboy at the gunshow today. he told us about the shoot..they even have a website..

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The show was the typical small show..picked up a few speed loaders for my 22 target pistol..after the show in butler..we went to Harrisburg so i could get a 12 ton press..then south to Gettysburg for the day today..Jack bought a bunch of Civil War Photos for his office.

PS..It sucked buying the press because i couldn't find one made in the USA anywhere..

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, the guy at the show said that they will be having the next one in May..Jack and i will be there..just to look at some of the stuff that we can't afford..haha..

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
WC846 said:
Anybody know where Shinston, WVA is? I am not sure if i spelled it right.Cephus you ought to know..where is it?
Actually Shinnston has two n's.:lolup: Stop by Tony's Restaurant and get a Rosie Sandwich.

P.S. You may have to put it in the fridge for awhile before you can eat it.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do they have sweet tea there? or do ya have to dump the sugar in your self..nothing like southern sweet tea..you guys might be a little to far north..not sure..

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a package ready to come your way too..after i get your address off the one you sent me..all kinds of good stuff..

·
Friend of MCMXI
8,717 Posts
WC846 said:
Do they have sweet tea there? or do ya have to dump the sugar in your self..nothing like southern sweet tea..you guys might be a little to far north..not sure..
Yeah I think so, it's been awhile since I checked it out. A little too far North? Bite your tongue, we're still south of the Mason-Dixon line.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not to far from the line either..only on the wrong side..haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts