Gunco Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta love Lois and Centerfiresystems. Not only are the AMD parts kits in excellent condition, but Lois is a real sweetheart to deal with. Now if I can just convince myself that I need more parts kits (I know, I know - I can never have enough parts kit - I just wish my wallet would see it that way, ha ha). I just wish that centerfire could get some more neat AK kits and I could really go broke, lol.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I'm with you guys. Lois is the absolute best. She can fix problems and make things right. I hope Centerfire will be getting different kits through out the year (I would love to see some E. German Aks or some Yugo stuff). I really don't care if they are the only company I deal with. Jack

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I spoke to lois the other day and she hinted a new sight was on the way.
PLEASE PLEASE tell me I will see her posting here :)
I do not care how I would like to see her welcomed here.... SHE is the reason I have a Romak111 ,,, something I would never even dreamed of

Reactions: Co7t

·
Premium Member
5,980 Posts
Centerfire systems

I spoke to Lois today and e-mailed her a link to the site.

I assured her she was cordially welcomed and I hoped to see her here.

With only a small amount of encouragement on my part, she managed to open my heart and my wallet once again.

·
Administrator
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bovver said:
i for one would like to see a east german ak kit :rockin:
Bovver,
hey glad to see you made it here :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
582 Posts
loisfromcenterfire said:
Thank you all so much. Ya'll know how to make an old lady blush. You can bet I'll be visiting often. Thanks for the invite Winn!!!
Gee Lois, you don't sound like and old lady!

·
Registered
1 Posts
:notworthy
Lois used to live near me. I had a nice conversation with her one day. She is a great person to deal with too. I would like to see some Russian Type 1 kits myself. I know, I know, but a man can dream can't he...

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes i will use my 1st post to say what a great person Lois is, us C&R guys she sure is nice to, with her special deals. i was not on file with centerfire until Lois posted on the c&r news letter. Ronald

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lois at Centerfire

Just talked to Lois last night. Ordered two more AMD-63's. They are down to a little over 300 AMD-63's left. Also hinted at the possibility of some new stuff. They are always looking into new stuff. :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I absolutely have to say that I would do business with Centerfire Systems again without hesitation! Lois (I assume that who I spoke to) was very nice and answered all my questions. The AMD-65 kit I purchased from them was new, not "like new" as advertised.... wow! I also received the package on the third day after I phoned in the order. I wish everyone worked that fast!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
officer960 said:
I absolutely have to say that I would do business with Centerfire Systems again without hesitation! Lois (I assume that who I spoke to) was very nice and answered all my questions. The AMD-65 kit I purchased from them was new, not "like new" as advertised.... wow! I also received the package on the third day after I phoned in the order. I wish everyone worked that fast!

I wish they sold cars. The buying experience would be a whole lot better. Anyone with a business should check them out, they would learn something about good customer service. Jack

Although I have to say that Lois could make a bad company look good!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered my AMD-63 kit from Lois on a late Tuesday afternoon. It was here in Mississippi at my house on Friday afternoon. That's service. I think I'll name the 63, "Lois". :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts