Gunco Forums banner

Looks like the info about Kerry is out, but....

478 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  AClay47 
#1 ·
Will it get around in time.........

I followed this for some time being a member of Swiftvets and following the rumor as well as the fact that Kerry did not release his documents by signing the standard 180F. Most sane people would know he has something to hide about his VVAW activities following the war.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1262686/posts

KERRY DISCHARGE - THE JIMMY CARTER LEGACY CONTINUES
MARK.SULLIVAN@CALAWCOUNSEL.COM | OTCOBER 29, 2004 | CAP'T DONALD L. NELSON,JAGC,USNR (Ret)

Posted on 10/30/2004 8:38:30 AM PDT by CHARLITE

Subject: KERRY DISCHARGE - THE JIMMY CARTER LEGACY CONTINUES

Words of Captain Donald L. Nelson, JAG corps USN ret I was on active duty as a U.S. Navy JAG when all of this was going on 25 to 30 years ago, and so was Mark F. Sullivan, who at all relevant times was the personal JAG to J. William Middendorf, then the Secretary of the Navy.

We are trying to break this absolutely true story nationwide, i.e., Fox News, C-Span, and hopefully the major networks. We are positive that John Kerry was one of those dishonorably dismissed from the Navy for collaborating with the Viet Cong after he was released from active duty but still in the Navy and for a totally unauthorized trip to Hanoi. He later got an "honorable" separation in 1978, some 12 years after joining the Navy, under President Carter's "Amnesty Program" for draft dodgers, deserters, and other malcontents who fled to Canada and Holland, among other places, to avoid military service to our country.

This is why he has refused, and continues to refuse, to release all of his Navy records: they reflect that he was Dishonorably Dismissed from the United States Naval Service. If they do not (which they do) he would have released them to the public. Again, he has not done so, because he well knows that the truth would kill his challenge to President Bush. If you would like to talk with me, I may be reached at telephone number (925) 964-0943 in Danville, California, or at DLNelsonSF@msn.com. Contact information for CAPT Sullivan is below.

Sincerely, DONALD L. NELSON CAPT, JAGC, USNR (Ret.)

Mark F. Sullivan Sullivan Taketa LLP 31351 Via Colinas, Suite 205 Westlake Village, CA 91362-4576 Tel. (818) 889-2299 mark.sullivan@calawcounsel.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Cephus,

The people of Free Republic and Swiftvets have followed up on these guys and they do exist. They are real, the guys that was a JAG (Nelson) has been back checked. He was there at the times he says he was.

This is big, but the MSM won't touch anything to do with Kerry.

It really burns me up as well as others.

#5 ·
After learning about George Soros, it's apparent the national media won't report information which is unhelpful to the Kerry campaign. Don't even expect Fox to provide it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.