Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam, Cephus, Paul and I were at the PA Gun Collectors Show on Saturday. Sam knew for weeks I was on a mission, Cephus found out Saturday. Well here is what we found. Jack

Attachments

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Great addition to any collection, I'm jealous.

Good looking floor as well.:) :)

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sam and I were thinking about coming down to see you some weekend and do some shooting. I can't tell you we I was at a better show. You and Paul made it one of the best!

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I gave him one of my AMD 63 kits. I told him today maybe I will trade him for his new kit for a weapon already built by me. He can keep the furnature to finish as he sees fit, but maybe he nees to have an AK to play with before he starts building. He already has started his AR build. He also is a 1911 fan, big time. I really do want to get him into the AKs though. He had a bad experience with a Chicom 223 AK years ago. He did ask me about a Firing Line milled reciver. . Damn, maybe I have created a monster. He has an eye for quality. Jack

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
The one i had was chambered in .223...and it was 100 percent JUNK...it ruined every casing that i shot throught it....

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Thats what i figured..and since i reload..i sold it....and since they can't be reloaded..what is a person supposed to do once the price of ammo gets out of hand?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts