Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood Material property Gun accessory Metal Shotgun Office equipment Trigger Gun accessory Metal Font

MAADI PARTS KIT - yes this was built before, now demilled again waiting to become someone elses build, lots of moon writing on this, i cant really tell if its matching or not, because i dont know what those little squiggles mean,?

kit comes with the original front sight., and the proper pins to install it, a ak74 front sight with 24mm muzzle break, installed on the barrel
barrels already headpsaced to this bolt, but i would recommend checking it before installing again, barrel has had no more then 250 rds through it, just, those last few rounds were on a nice hot day, and i was practiveing bump fireing, so it got a nice heat stain on the outside of the barrel, dunno if it rubs off or not, i figure im selling this, so i dont care to clean it, done enough cleaning of aks in my life. besides, that happens to barrels all the time, they just usually have paint, or a phosphate coating etched onto the barrel, so you cant tell other then the blue glint.

ARSENAL FCG, so, those are 3 usa parts, the barrel was one, from Arms of America, dont know if i mentioned that, and its chrome lined.
the weld spot on the sear is me trying to get the same action as my ARSENAL ak47, that nice resistance before the hammer breaks away from the sear and fires, i later found out thats because of a little step milled into the arsenal hammer that the sear touches, this method that i approtched was from the AGI dvd on building the akm rifle,or the other one about modifying it, i dont know, its a blur of monotone old guy whos showing me super out dated practices of gunsmithing, but it worked, the lump touches the hammer and causes the same feel, if whoever buys this doesnt like it, just be a square and grind the lump off.

the furniture has a super thick urethane coating on it, and the "shark fin" hand-guard was previously a romy "donkey dick" handguard, if this doesn't float your boat, feel free to strip the wood and bleach it, and re-finish it.
kits whole, comes with 2 30rd steel magazines
selling for $300 + shipping (differs from where you life) not seen in the pictures is a bag of AKBUILDER rivets, with some extras to complete your build, and between this kit and the next one i post, theres a ARMS OF AMERICA 14.5 in hungarian profiled barrel in 7.62x39 that im offering up as a little promotional grab for someone, for a sale price of $40 bucks on top of the parts kit price, whoooooooo speecciialllll

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood Material property Gun accessory Metal Shotgun Office equipment Trigger Gun accessory Metal Font Air gun Wood Shotgun Trigger Gun barrel Laptop Air gun Trigger Shotgun Office equipment
the picture of the front end face vertical with the black barrel next to it IS THE PROMOTIONAL BARREL PREVOUSALLY MENTIONED ABOVE, for sale with eaither kit for an extra $40 bucks, not baaad, its an arms of america 14.5 inch hungarian AMD profiled barrel that i believe is also chrome lined, i only really buy chrome lined, or now, the new nitride coated barrels... mmmm.... nitride coated....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
View attachment 39993 View attachment 39994 View attachment 39995 View attachment 39996 View attachment 39997 View attachment 39998

zoomed in matching bolt+trunnion+carrier+recoil spring
and iu was trying to show IN PICTURES the LINCH left hand chargeing handle, and how it moves, and the handle can pop -up and when released, comes foward with the recoil springs help, and the handle pops down in a "inactive" stance, if you will, love these covers, just so happens iv got enough of them on all the guns that have "normal top covers" can bring myself to molest the krinkovs top covers with one of these...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hrm... that sucks... it wont let me post the rest of the pictures for the romy... well, one of them was a picture of the rivet set that comes with BOTH of these parts kits

the romy is a MATCHING parts kit, the bolt carrier has the "old idea" of a left side chargeing handle attatched too it, just grind that off, because the LINCH top cover is that, and more, so much cooler, too.
same as the one above this parts kit, USA FCG hammer+sear+trigger, arsenal made, with a lump welded on to add the "feeling" of when the gun will go off, opposed to a long clueless creeky trigger that doesnt tell you shit, which i dont like, and never have on any of my guns... thats the point of building your own gun tho, modifying every part, so you love it.
ARMS OF AMERICA 7.652x39 chrome lined barrel
3 magazines, 1 tapco poloymere, 1, some random "law enforcement" magazine, and the other is a regular 30 rd steel magazine
2 pistol grips with this guy, cant remember if the abnormal one is USA made or not.. reguardless, its comfy :)
and, the LINCH top cover, which is what adds some price to this kit, asside form it being a MATCHING romy G(guard) WITH a barrel, and USA FCG... yeah
if your not firmilar with the LINCH top cover, heres a link to its makers: Davis Tactical Solutions LLC.

as far as the kit, its going for $400, SHIPPED
and as mentioned before, you can tack on $40 dollars for the hungarian barrel shown above. if you want, that is

·
Always sore, always tired
6,781 Posts
You sure do lay out nice ads Blackfetus.
I'm going now to check under sofa cushions & wifes purse.
I ain't got no Maadi yet.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Is the left hand carrier and additional covers included with the Maadi or the Romy? The pictures are with the Maadi.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im sorry, confuseing pictures, left hand top cover and bolt carrier is with the romy, the maadi is just the kit, 2 mags and a barrel, the romy is a barrel, top cover linch, 3 mags and kit
i think i spelt it out in words above?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Been thinking I mightv overpriced the Romanian barreled kit with the LINCH top cover and USA FCG so I'm going to drop the price to 360, and still include shipping in that deal as well.

The maadi with barrel and USA FCG a is still 300+ shipping

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the MAADI IS SOLD, just the romy G left over, the romy kit pictures are the ones with the redder wood, since things got a little mixed up when i posted their pictures, the LINCH top cover is made in batched since the creators of it arnt a super huge machine shop, just google it, if your interested in learning about it, this version fits any standard AK reciever asside from the yugo ones, or anything hinged, or non removable, ak74 or 47 doesnt matter eaither, personally i find it to be a really slick modificartion if your into run and gun stuff, but it been ages since iv done any of that stuff, , and since there was a wait on getting the top cover, i figured i should just gfet two intead of one, asside from that, just to repete myself since the add mightv gotten a little confuseing
the romy comes with
+whole parts kit w/ wood furnature
+barrel already installed/headspaced and alkl that good stuff
+arsenal FCG USA made

ohhhh.. i just noticed the pictures didnt post because i was haveing troubles with uploading them that night, here ya goooo:

Air gun Wood Shotgun Trigger Gun barrel Laptop Air gun Trigger Shotgun Office equipment Air gun Trigger Bumper Shotgun Automotive tire Air gun Trigger Line Shotgun Gun accessory Air gun Trigger Machine gun Shotgun Gun barrel Wood Trigger Air gun Shotgun Gun accessory

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Tool Wood Metal Font Household hardware Wood Office equipment Office supplies Trigger Motor vehicle Auto part Motor vehicle Font Household hardware Metal Wood Automotive tire Font Toy Building Tool Household hardware Font Auto part Bullet Eye Astronomical object Sky Gas Circle

i forgot to mention that both kits come with the rivets to beuild the rifle, i also included some "Whoops" rivets, incase you fuck one up and need to re-do it... because thats realistic, and happens to some people, worst coems to worst, you just have extra rivets

the three mags that come with the romy kit are all 30 rd mags, ones a steel one, ones a tapco USA polymere and the other is a weird "law enforcment only USA" one
also comes with a pistol grip thats rubber, feels good on the hands and less slippage instead of the traditional styled one, that also comes with the kit, not sure if the pistol grip is USA made, cant seem to fond it on there, so it might not be, also comes with the modifyed saftey selector, sort of like the "krebs custom" one, but garage build status, refinishing the whole gun when your done with the build, and itll look fine, has some grind marks on the exposed metal, as you can see in the pictures, if your interested in that, or not, PM me about it.
or email me at [email protected]

kits still going for $360 SHIPPED (no payment of shipping, which is ususally 20)

im gld i remembered to re-post the pictures, hah, i almost forgot, glad they worked with uploading, too

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Your prices are fair but I forgot the why? Hope you're not getting out of the hobby altogether. Judging by the kits man you make me look like a kid. Good quality on everything I've seen and I wish I had the bucks. Extra goes for ammo and small parts these days.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i bought alot of kits when all i did was work, sleep, eat, and do some more work, it was my happiness, years ago most of these were purchased, i had the money so i just bought whatever i wanted too, but moving out of MN made me realize how much shit i have, trying to shed the materialistic greedy American vibe, and now that im in a state that isn't the frozen 7th layer of hell (metaphorically, in my head, and the environment) i want to live my life more, outside of the house, then inside, long winters you stay inside and have inside hobby's, outdoor hobby's in the winter arnt my thing, i dont like it THAT cold, plus, iv always been a fuel efficient car guy, and those slide around like a hockey puck on the ice covered streets, so going places was eventually more of a chore then a joy ride, taking a gamble you dont slide off the on/off ramp, or someone doesn't slide into you... blah.. bad vibes traveling, so when you show up to where your going, you either bring the bad vibes with subconsciously, or you have to take time and breathe/meditate them out.

i dont plan on buying anymore kits tho, the prices getting stupid, and the kits are the bottom of the barrel for some, unless krinkovs and pkms start being sold with the original barrel for under 300 dollars, im done, hah
or the bizon smg/beryl shortys/ Negev's come into the country afford-ably, which, they wont, so yeah, i guess im done pretty much, had to get ride of alot of tools as well, dont have the same work space, and i had a really nice spot to build, a good workshop... so anything after that will seem sub par, too, no room in Seattle, hah. and thank you, id like to think im charging very reasonable/ FAIR prices, unfortunately there's a lot of straight up assholes on this web-sight who want to get over on me because their greedy and make a already good deal, even better, LOTS of low-ball prices being thrown at me that are borderline insulting, making classifieds requires alot more patience and the ability to take things less personal then i think i possess, i think it insults me, because they know its a good deal, and, like iu mentioned, i used these to have short moments of happiness is a huge work grind part of my life, some of these kits iv had for upwards of 8 years.

i appreciate the positiveness/ kind words stalker1, i wish you had money too, you seem like someone who deserves a good deal on something you'll (im going out on a limb here, and assuming) hopefully love to build. :D

·
6,781 Posts
I received a package from Blackfetus today. Great items at a more than fair price. Well packed ( survived FedEx ground) and that's saying something.
Every thing he has offered is well below current value.
I'd flat out tell the lowballers to fuck off. AND it would NOT be in a PM!! Heh..Heh

I'm still digging for more dough to buy something else from him!!
My new favorite seller!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:D thanks man, i really appreciate hearing the positive vibes and compliments, im glad you had a good experience, and yes, lets fight the crime of lowballers in the street, we can wear spandex, and silly masks xD
hahaha, thanks man :)

say: to anyone still lurking out there, the romy with the LINCH cover is still up for grabs :D

·
6,781 Posts
WARNING: If someone wants the Romy kit. They had best snag it soon.:thumbup1:
It won't last much longer!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts