Gunco Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been waiting on a few things so I could really get started with my build. Finally this afternoon, the mailman and fed-ex man came and delivered my rails, rivets, and tubing to make my own rails. It was like Christmas on my lunch break! Does anyone else ever feel this way when they get stuff in for their builds?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I tend to get excited when the UPS lady comes,of course the fact that she is abso-fu**ing-lutly HOT doesnt hurt either :)
a carbon of pamela anderson in her prime,down to the barb wire tat :)

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I am to the point ware I am let down if I do not have something on the door when I get their. I do not care if it is a big box or small, parts or ammo, I realy like to see something their. every day should be christmass rite ??? I even have a joke with the wife if no box is here,,, but details on that are not to be shared here HAHAhaaa

·
Registered
76 Posts
heheh, UPS, yeah baby!!!! My m4-gery kit should be here on monday!!! Now I have to find an excuse to get off early, so I can rush home and play with what the UPS man brought me.

I love the Big Brown Truck, do you?

·
Registered
92 Posts
got another package inbound from K-Var should be here wed/thurs,the cool part is most of the drivers know me and will bring my pkgs to the place I work,one of the many positive aspects of living in a small town :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts