Gunco Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Diss Member
893 Posts
Funny that this thread would get brought back up just before I poked my head in this forum again. I did contact VZ58, and he made one of his jigs for Tok for me instead of Blackout... Looks like that is a regular offering for him now. I fired some of the re-formed cases in my CZ-52 and they worked very well. I am planning on getting a .300 Blackout later this year, so the whole exercise was good practice for making Blackout cases, although it sounds like the reaming may not be necessary for the .300 cases if the right .223 brass is used to start with.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·

case formed before trimming

reaming and trimming to length

case cut and ready to form

completed cases primed and ready for loading

5 gr 700X 90 Gr XTP

Case cutting Jig

Trimming using washers as the OAL guide on a Forester Trimmer

·
aka: SDK1968
7,749 Posts
havent forgot ya... just at the beach on vacation.

will get ya hooked up soon as i get home.

·
aka: SDK1968
7,749 Posts
wow that is fast!

thought you were gonna need a while to get all that cleaned & trimmed?

glad to know this gave ya some of what ya needed. (got 60lbs of nonreloadable 54r setting here.. gonna scrap that.)

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I loaded all that 762 tok brass, 5 gr 700X 90 XTP hollow point.. so is that brass case 762X54R or Steel cases.. some of that 223 brass was shot in a HUGE sloppy chamber I was not even able to resize it.. I cleaned all the 45 brass and 38 brass will resize 38/357 next.. yeah I can use it..sooner or later.. some of your brass looks rode hard and put away..wet..

41 - 46 of 46 Posts