1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138621,00.html

Man Tries to Set Self Ablaze at White House
Monday, November 15, 2004

WASHINGTON, D.C. ? An unidentified man tried to set himself on fire outside the White House fence midday Monday, witnesses said.

Onlookers said the incident took place outside the Northwest gate. Uniformed Secret Service (search) agents were seen rushing to surround the man, who had graying hair and glasses. He was heard screaming in pain.

Television cameras captured the aftermath. Smoke hung in the air around the man as paramedics rushed to provide aid. The man appeared to be clutching his hand in pain, but it was unclear how serious his burns were.

A spokesman for the District of Columbia Fire Department (search) said the man suffered burns over about 30 percent of his body.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Must have been a Blue Stater :eek:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "inflamed passions."

So long as the DNC runs "Chicken Little" campaigns, preaching fear, doom, and gloom, we will have people acting out like this. There was a suicide at the World Trade Center a week ago by a Kerry supporter. Accomplished nothing, but harm to his family and friends. Very sad. Michael Savage calls liberalism a "mental illness." Maybe, he's right?

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Reminds me of the Buddist monk who set himself on fire during the Vietnam war.

·
Master Endmill Breaker
1,367 Posts
I've got a gallon of gas for him and anyone of his buddies who wants to follow through with it...

It just pisses me off that people don't complete what they set out to do. This dungwad was completely unprepared to finish himself off. Alec Baldwin and all those other bungwipes said they were going to move to Europe if Bush won in 2000. They said it again in 2004. Have they moved? No. A typical case of liberal hot air!

I wonder what the BTU rating of a flaming liberal is? We may have found an as-yet untapped natural resource. There's lots of hot air coming from them, and they always look red-in-the-face when they're screaming on TV... So why not make use of this resource.

The downside is the disposal of the hazardous waste. Some radioactive elements have a half life of tens of thousands of years. I hate to think what the half life of a liberal democrat is...

·
Registered
508 Posts
LOL, that's nothin' compared to White House wackos during the Klinton administration!!
I mean, what with the airplane crash:crackcoke , and the nut-job with the SKS :ak47: , among other things......

This guy's :eek:nfire: a little lame. Hope it hurts, he has no one to blame but himself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think what irks me most of all is that people feel that things are so bad they have to do dumb things to demonstrate how mad they are. When the liberals were in control, the conservatives worked, developed issues, and organized. Finally, they simply outsmarted the liberals.

I work in a welfare office where the overwhelming percentage of people working are definitely not Bush supporters. I kept hearing from them, and from some friends of mine, claims that Bush's election would lead to something like the collapse of life on earth as we know it. Well, on Wednesday, November 3, the sun rose just as it always does. And it has risen every day since.

If the liberals want to do something useful, then they should do what the conservatives did. They should get their act together and develop issues that will appeal to people. They should accept that what they did this last time didn't appeal to a majority of Americans, and try something else.

Frankly, if people want to go to Canada they're free to do so, and I read that a Canadian immigration official is happy to have them. Fine. Go. Pack up your diapers and go.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Yep, he went through the pain and all he proved is that he is a fruitcake.

·
Gunco Irregular
4,323 Posts
Go Rhino !!! That really made me laugh!! And they(the left) say we are no fun and don't have a sense of humor.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
as Red Foreman on that 70's show would say,"DUMBASS" .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts